Stressed

"Come on y/n, wake up!" My mom calls, I groan, I wasn't sick, but lately the thought of school just saddened me, I usually love seeing my friends and Doing projects, but it's different now. It's changed.

"Mom, I really don't want to go" I whine, hoping she'd just let me stay home.

"Y/n, come on, you don't have soccer after school" she says, I roll my eyes.

"Come on mom, I don't want to go" I cry.

"What's wrong? You've been acting weird since Sunday." She asks, I shrug my shoulders.

"Fine. Stay home." She says, and I lay back down and go to sleep.

11:00 am my phone beeped, I got a snapchat from Shawn.

Shawn🍁💁🏻‍♂️: hey u, u weren't on the bus, what's wrong? Yesterday U were sad too. Wanna talk?

You: no

Shawn🍁💁🏻‍♂️: heyyy come one, I know ur upset, you can always talk to me love

You: I know, thank you

I shut my phone off and go into my mom's room, her bed was a lot more comfortable then mine. I turn on Netflix and watch expelled for the 15th time.

My mom comes up and lays down next to me, tears leaving her eyes. I sit up immediately.

"Y/n, I'm losing my job soon" She croaks. My heart sinks.

"Wha-"

"Sh, don't worry honey, it's ok. They are looking to find a new job for me, it will be ok" she says hugging me tightly, I lay in her embrace for while until she gets up.

"I need to get back to work, I'll be in my office" she says, I nod sadly and go into my room. Getting a bath bomb, salts, two towels, candles and my speaker.

I head into the bathroom and start running the bath, I light the candles and pour the salts in and watch the bath bomb fizz.

Shawn🍁💁🏻‍♂️: babe I'm coming over. I'm worried

You: stop shawn. Youre in school

Shawn🍁💁🏻‍♂️: yeah so u matter more. I'm coming

You: ok

I slide into the bath and my playlist begins to play. I rest in the bath and just think, humming softly.

The door comes busting open, and a sweaty Shawn is in the doorway.

I don't move, he couldn't see my body since the water was a deep blue color.

"Oh my god, I thought you were like trying to kill yourself in here. You scared me" he exclaims, I shake my head.

"Babe are you ok?" He asks worried.

"I'm fine shawn" I say smiling.

"Wanna join?" I ask, he smirks, removing his cloths.

He sits on the other side of the bath, we just stare at each other for awhile.

"This is really relaxing y/n" He says looking around the bathroom.

"I know, I do this a lot" I smile to myself.

"I know you don't want to talk, but when you want to I'm here to talk" Shawn says again, I smile nodding, he was too good to me.

"Come here" I say and he lifts his body, I grab one side of his face and place our lips together, his hand tangled through my wet hair and his free hand brings my body onto his lap.

"Y/n, don't do this to me" He wines.

"Shawn" I say and we don't stop kissing, his hands were all over my body.

"I need you" He says breathlessly.

"You have me" I moan, he smiles lightly. Caring me out of the tub and laying me on the bed.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" He repeats as he kisses me everywhere.