Diner

"Wanna come over?" I speak through the phone tapping my nails gently on my desk.

"Yeah, I need to drop Aaliyah off at practice then I'll be right over" He says, I hear his keys jingle in the back round.

"Ok Shawn, I'll see you soon"

"I love you"

"I love you too" then I hang up, placing my phone down.

I decided to grab my wallet so we can go to a diner down the street for milkshakes, it was our favorite thing to do.

A few minutes pass by as I scroll through Twitter, and Shawn arrives.

"Hello beautiful" he smiles kissing my forehead.

"Hello handsome" I say looking at his adorable outfit that consists of sweatpants and a sweat shirt.

"So, we are gonna go get milkshakes" I say and he nods excitedly.

"Let's just walk since it's down the rode" Shawn suggests and I nod intertwining our hands.

"How was your day?" I ask kicking a pebble in front of me.

"It was ok, album three is about to be released soon, today I went to the store because we ran out of - your favorite green tea, so I bought some when you come over. But otherwise my day was chill, my sister came over and she talked about school and yeah" he says with a slight blush on his cheeks.

My favorite thing about Shawn was that he actually gave me an answer, not just an 'it was ok' he actually told me. He was so perfect.

"How about you my lady?" He says and opens the door for me.

"How many?" The waitress asks blushing as she sees Shawn.

"Two please" I say and she nods grabbing menus.

Shawn grabs my waist and we take a seat.

"I know you two are on a date right now, but Shawn could we take a picture?" The waitress - Beatrice asks. I smile as Shawn nods.

She takes out her bright yellow phone and snaps a selfie flashing her perfect white teeth.

No I don't get jealous that easily, I'm not that bitch.

"So back to your day. What did you do?"

Shawn says looking at the menu, I knew he wasn't going to not get his usual, a bacon cheeseburger with a chocolate shake.

"Well, my brother needed help on a project so I helped him with that. I went to the store to get a few Canadian souvenirs for my cousin, I'm gonna mail them tomorrow."

"Falynne or pagie?" He asks.

"Falynne"

"Ah yes, the one that almost clawed my eyes out" he smiles placing the menu down.

"Yeah her. But then my parents left for a dinner party, and now I'm with my gorgeous boyfriend" I smirk rubbing his hand from across the table.

"Wow, I'm gorgeous? Thank you, thank you very much" He says running his hand through his hair.

A few people were staring at Shawn, I'm assuming trying to figure out if they want to ask for a picture, scream, or just think he's cute.

A group of tweens are in a booth freaking out, looking over and whispering, it was super cute.

"Hi! I'm Mark, I'll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?" He asks with a pen and paper ready.

"Yes, he'll take the chocolate shake, and I'll have the Cinnamon Toast Crunch shake and one water with two straws" I say and he nods slowly, walking away.

"Your hands, They're so pretty" I comment as I hold Shawn's hand up, he laughs a little.

"My hands?" He asks looking at them.

"Yes. They're so attractive, your hands make me happy" I smile.

"Ok y/n" He shyly smiles.

Camera clicks go off and Shawn snaps his head towards the booth of tweens. They stop dead in their tracks and all suck in a breath.

He grins back to me and we hear squealing.

"Your fans are adorable" I comment playing with my necklace.

"Can't argue with that" He says as our shakes are placed in front of us.

"Are you all ready to order?" Mark asks.

"Yes sir, the fine lady will take a cheese burger, make sure the lettuce is on the side. The lettuce gets too warm for her when it's sitting on the burger. And I'll take a bacon cheeseburger. That'll be all" Shawn says handing him our menus.

"Alrighty, it'll be right up" he says winking at me.

"Did you just see that?" Shawn says looking back to see if he was still there.

"Him winking? Yeah" I say siping at my shake.

"Are you kidding? He was totally flirting with you and you're just-"

"Shut up and just drink your milkshake, you're annoying when you get jealous like that" I say rubbing my temples.

"Whatever" He says scooping it into his mouth.

"Here wait, pose for da gram" he says and I fix my hair quickly but he already took the picture.

"Shawn! No, don't post that" I say and he shakes his head.

"Nope. You look beautiful, I'm gonna caption it...'My Favorite girl ❤️', that's cute right?" He asks rising his eyebrows.

"Yes Shawn it's cute" I say.