Going to his concert

It's been a month since me and Shawn spilt,
I've been a mess ever since. I missed him so much. He never told anyone about us because he was scared that I'd be too upset over the hate, which was probably true.

Since he is coming to my hometown i bought concert tickets, I know I should start getting over him, but I just can't, he was my everything.
--
The loud roars come from the crowd as he steps on stage, he is just breathtaking.

Girls next to me looked at me puzzled as I just stood there with a blank expression. Right I forgot, I'm at a concert and I should look like I'm enjoying.

The one ginger turns her head to the girl next to her and says "how is she just sitting there? It's freaking Shawn mendes"

Because he broke up with me, that's why.

He starts off with there's nothing holding me back, he finally hits one song and says "I haven't really talked about passed relationships with you guys, but I've actually just broken up with my girlfriend of 3 years ago a month ago." He starts wiping away tears and my heart is pounding. The crowd was confused, they never knew about me.

"So this song roses I had wrote about her, just thinking of what if she was with someone else and how I would feel, it broke my heart because I couldn't ever imagine that, it's been hard the past month. This is her hometown, she's probably in the crowd somewhere, so y/n, I miss you a lot I'm not gonna lie, but it's for the best." he says And everyone in the crowd just awes.

I choke on my tears and run out, it was too much.