Bar

I go up the bartender and lean my hands on the counter, he comes along asking what I'd like, I spit words I can't even comprehend, all I need was alcohol, a lot of it.

He brings over my drink and I grasp the glass in my hand and take a long sip. I let out a groan. A lady comes by and takes a seat right next me, she was in a black skin tight dress, with daring red lipstick, oh how I just wanted to you know what her.

She turns towards me smirking, my eyes never leaving hers. She orders her drink and I finish my drink, ordering another one.

"I'm y/n" she says leaning her head in her hand, I smile tilting my head.

"I'm Shawn" I say staring into her eyes, we were doing some serious eye banging.

"That dress is a little  short miss. Don't you think?" I say looking her up and down trying so hard not to smash my lips on to hers.

"Is it bothering you sir?" She asks biting her lip and I grip the bottom of my seat, she was driving me insane.

"I like it when you call me sir" I say and chug my drink. She sips hers through her straw, the way her mouth fit around-. No Shawn, stop it.

"Why don't we get out of here" she smirks, the bartender nods at me and I swiftly place a twenty down and grab her hand, pull her out of the old jacked up bar.