Sneaking out

"Ok, shh" I whisper trying so hard not to laugh as y/n climbs out her window, she steps down and falls flat on her face, I tip toe over to her and she looks up trying not to laugh.

"Sh" I say kissing her lips, she smiles then we walk to my car.

"It's 1am now, so we have about till 5am" y/n says cranking radio.

"POOR SOME SUGAR ON MEEE" she screams, I laugh putting my hand on hers, and we make our way to the city.

"Oh my gosh! Shawn! The city at night" she says amazed and runs out of the car, A smile spreads across my face and I wrap my arms around her waist and lean my head on her shoulder.

"Hey, look at me" I say moving her chin up with my finger. Her orbs stare me down with intense love, passion, and anything and everything else she was feeling.

"I love you" I say pressing my lips onto hers, she smiles through it and she runs her fingers through my thick hair, leaving me want more, more of her.

She pulls away and laughs, grabbing my hand and running along the sidewalk.

"I wanna dance with somebody!" She sings and I laugh running with her.

"I wanna feel the heat with somebody!" I sing back and she smirks winking.

"Here, let's walk around here" she says, the festival was set up for tomorrow, and the lights were strung up, but they needed to be turned on.

"Here let me, I found a switch!" I say as I go into a booth, y/n beams and nods, I flip the switch and everything lights up, her hand is over her mouth and I smile at her reaction, she was beautiful.

"Darling come here! Look" she says and I walk over, she jumps in my arms and leans her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, so much" she smiles as her long shiny hair falls in her face.

"And I, love you so much"

"Alright! You two better-" we hear and immediately we dart for the car.

"Holy fuck Shawn! Oh my god go" she says as we jump in the car, I fumble with my keys then start the car, and zoom home.

"Wait, let's go to the woods. The sun will rise soon" y/n says, i make a turn and park my car.

"Ok but we almost just got arrested, are you not fazed by that?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Yolo"

"Who even uses that anymore" I laugh, and she shrugs again.

We make our way through the woods, and come up to the edge of a hill, or mountain? I can't remember.

"Look" she points, the sun was rising. You could hear some birds chirping, not all, but most.

I was sitting with my legs apart and leaning my hands back on the ground for support, while y/n sits on my lap, facing the sky.

I smile as she lets out soft giggles, at nothing, god she was so adorable.