Fire

i shot up out of bed as smoke had filled my lungs, i look at the end of my bed to see smoke. i immediately cry for help because i was on a loft bed and i didn't even think of jumping down.

"what, y/n-what's- oh my god!" shawn screams as he gets me from off my bed, he was such a gentleman and slept on the other bed i had in my room for when friends came over.

"MOM" i scream and she shoots up out of bed, i start crying, and shawn grabs all of our pets and calls 911.

"there's a fire in my room mom!" i scream out looking for the fire extinguisher.

"oh my gosh- y/n!" she was now panicking, but found the fire extinguisher.

"shawn did you call 911!?" i ask, it seemed like it's been ages.

my mom sprays the extinguisher everywhere and we dart out of the house and shawn follows along with our two dogs.

"thank you so much for getting them" i tell shawn as i was still crying.

soon enough the street was filled with 4 fire trucks, about 10 cop cars and two ambulances.

everyone rushes to the inside of the house and my mom is asked questions.

"y/n you need to get checked out" shawn say and i nod, i was so weak i felt like this was all just a dream.

he picks me up and walks me to the end of the street where to the ambulance were.

"oh my gosh is she the one that was in the bed where to fire was?" one of the paramedics asks shawn as he takes me and sits me down.

"yes i don't know if she inhaled any smoke or if she got burned" he states and i just keep on sobbing.

"yup she got burn, right on her forearm, she can't feel it right now because of shock" they explain and shawn nods rubbing my back.

"just fix her ok?" shawn sternly says and the nod.

"shawn i almost died" i cry pressing my head against his chest.