Acting

His firm grip had me locked in place, I sit on the cold metal counter of the doctors office. Tears leave my ears, my heart races. My hands try and push shawn off me, I didn't want to be here, not one bit.

"Please, let me go" I sob, his face still remains focused, he lets out a breath and I gulp.

The doctor comes over, grabbing my arm, cleaning off a part of iT. He grabs the needle and shoved it into my arm, I gasp and Shawn holds me tighter, I didn't even think he could hold me tighter.

"No, no, no" I scream as Shawn lets go of me, I try running out the door, it was no use. He grabs me again.

As he shakes his head, tears leave my eyes again.

"Please, let me go home, I don't want to be with you" I sob.

"You're mine now. My property" he grins, and I suck in a breath.

"AND CUT!" The producer yells. Me and Shawn smile at each other before heading off set.

"You two work so well together, amazingly. That's it for today, you guys have the rest of the week off, and on Sunday be here at 5 am sharp" Dave says, such a basic name.

"Damn y/n you are getting better each day!" Shawn exclaims as he grabs a water bottle.

"Thank you, but you can act pretty well for being a famous singer" I laugh, he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Ugh the paparazzi are outside, again" he mumbles.

"That's what happens when you're famous Shawn" I say, he sighs, I shove him and he cracks a smile, better.

"Come on lets get going, pizza at my place?" I say intertwining our hands.

"Sounds good" he smiles.

We head out the door and the clicks and flashes of the cameras are crazy.

"Y/N! Look this way for me!" The one screams

"SHAWN! Y/N! Pose!" One more says

I grab Shawn's cheeks and place my lips onto his, savoring his candy flavored lips.

He smirks pull away, and we run to the car, of course paparazzi was still following, and banging on our doors.

Shawn starts driving and the faint noise of the radio plays, I grab my phone and order the pizza.

"Hey y/n?" Shawn says, I place my phone down.

"Yes Shawn?"

"I love you" he smiles