Sexual imagine..

"Would ya please have mercy on me, take it easy on my heart" I hear through the bathroom door.

"Yes! Sing it honey!" I yell and I earn a laugh, I head into the family room and plop down on the couch, I was so tired.

Moments pass by and a wet Shawn comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Shawn! I told you, you need to dry off before you come or if the bathroom. You get the hardwood wet and then someone slips" I say and he shrugs going into the bathroom humming. I shake my head and wipe the water up.

I go into the bedroom as Shawn finishes putting his shirt on.

"Can I borrow once of your sweatshirts?" I ask and he nods throwing me a darkish green Adidas hoodie. I smile at the scent and take off my clothes and change my into the hoodie. Shawn stares intensely at me as I put the hoodie over my body.

"Can you stop? You're making me self conscious" I blush sliding into bed.

"No, I can't. You're so beautiful" He says laying next to me, putting his hand on my thigh.

"It's late Shawn, don't do this" I say and he scrunches his eyebrows.

"Do what?" His voice playful.

He breaths just over my lips and I instantly feel tingly as he moves his hand up my thigh.

"Don't do what y/n?" He asks softly as he's one inch away from my lips.

I swallow hard.

"That's enough for me" He says dipping his head down, placing his lips over mine, the kiss was sloppy, his mouth was basically eating mine.

He was hungry. He was so hot, he made me feel hot. The feeling of his hands, down there. His soft lips against mine.

He moves down to my neck which drives my wild, my hands are running through his hair, my mouth is moving but no noises are coming out.

He drives me insane.

"Shawn, right, here" I say in between breaths, I point to the lower part of my neck.

He sucks on that spot and I cry out, the feeling was over whelming, he was so good.

"I love you" I say and he pulls away smiling, his lips swollen.

"I love you too" He says grabbing my face, kissing me.

He flips us over and I sit on top of him. He takes his shirt off then lifts my hoodie up.

"Y/n, please, touch me" he commands and I nod. My hands on his chest, my mouth on his. My hips grinding on him. He moans but I cover it up with kissing harder.

He grabs my hips making me go faster and faster, but I remove his hands. I kiss his neck.

I take his hands and place them on my chest, he feels his way back up to my neck and wraps his hand around it.

He pulls me close and kisses me once more before flipping us back over.

"Shawnn" I groan as his hand touches - there. The sensation sent pleasure threw my vains. His eyes looking into mine.

"Come for me, just like that" He says and I lose control. The feeling was so good, he only could make me feel this way.

"Shawn!" I yell as he leaves trails of kisses down my stomach.

His mouth comes in contact with the most sensitive part of my body.

My hands go through his thick hair and I hold onto it, moving my hips everywhere as he does his magic.

His arms wrap around my waist to stop my from squirming, his green eyes look into mine and it sets me over the edge.

"Oh Shawn" I moan as he lifts his head, coming back up to my mouth.

"Taste yourself" He says licking my tongue, he kisses me so forcefully, I kiss back. The taste was weird, but Shawn was so forceful it made it taste good. Does that even make sense?

"Let me make you feel good" I stutter and he looks passionately into my eyes, they burn with lust.

I slide his boxers down, kissing his stomach.

He loved when I did that, his hand immediately grabs a fistful off my hair.

I try my best to take all of him, to make him feel good. To make him feel the same way I did.

"Oh yeah, fuck. Just like that y/n" that's more fuel for me to keep on going.

His hand holds my hair tighter and it's a sign, he's going to feel pleasure through his veins. I'm going to make him feel good.

"HOLY SHIT! Don't stop. Don't stop" he mutters and I look into his eyes.

"Fuck, holy- oh my god!" He grunts and I smile.

Sitting on his lap, him going into me. I bite my lip.

"Y/n, run your hands through your hair" He says grabbing my hips slamming me down harder.

"Oh, just like that. Hmh, that's so hot" He says, i bounce up and down looking at his face, his mouth forms into an o and I place my lips onto his.

He sucks on my lip and my thighs start shaking, and he jerks in me.

"So. Fucking. Good." He grunts.

I smile and he smiles back, putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I love you so much beautiful" He says rubbing my cheek.

"I love you too" I say.