"Can i take you on a date like no other?"

"He told me he's taking me on a date like no other" I tell my bestfriend through the phone as I search for an outfit.

"That could be anything, maybe dress with jeans and a v neck? I'm not sure" she stresses, I swear she was more stressed about me looking cute then the actual date, he said like no other! Was he going to like kill a bird and eat in front of me?! Who knows.

"Ok, thanks bye" I say hanging up, I settle with ripped jeans, a red bralette and a white v neck. I definitely looked cute, y/f/n would approve.

"Y/n! Shawn is here!" My brother yells, I put a mint in my mouth and rush down the stairs, shawn stands there in a tux, well, I feel underdressed.

"Shawn do you mind if you give me a second?" I say and he nods smirking.

I run upstairs and put on the only nice dress I had, a skin tight red dress and I paired it with black heels. I throw red lipstick on then go back downstairs.

"Love the outfit change" Shawn laughs, and I blush.

"But you look stunning dear" He says handing me a rose. I put my hand over my heart and give him an exaggerated version of thanking someone.

"You don't look to bad yourself mendes" I wink and he shoots a million dollar smile, damn. That smile.

"So where are we going?" I ask as I take a seat in the car.

"It's a surprise" he says, I groan.

"Oh here, put this on" he says handing me a blindfold, I crack a smile and put it on.

"This feels super kinky" I comment and he bursts into laughter.

A few minutes passed by, small talked filled the car along with King's of Leon filling my ears.

"We're here!" He says and I begin to take my blindfold off.

"No! Keep that on miss!" He yells, and I moan, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE I AM MENDES MY FUCKING GOD.

I step out of the Jeep and Shawn places his hand in mine, and he guides me to the place.

I hear people chatting and finally he stops and it smells like fish. Oh god, ew? I'm going to look at fish on our first date? What?

"Ok take it off" Shawn says, and in front of me was lobsters inside of a tank, I knit my eyebrows in confusion.

He crouched down and points to the two fighting.

"Look! Look at them fight to the death" He yells pumping his fists in the air, weird looks were thrown at us as well dressed people were watching lobsters fight in an ACME.

"Oh look at that!" Shawn yells, I smile and crouch down aswell.

"I'm cheering for this one" I point and Shawn nods.

"Yes Harold! GO BEAT HIS ASS!" Shawn yells, I crack up laughing.

"YOU GO FERNANDEZ! YOU BEAT HAROLDS ASS! DONT LET HIM TOUCH YOU! YEAH!" I yell.

"FUCK YEAH!" Shawn screams as Harold won, at this point EVERYONE. Was staring at us.

"Whatever man. Fernandez deserved better" I scuff, Shawn does a happy dance and I roll my eyes.

"Let's get out of here before then manger kills us" I suggest and he nods, we laugh as we exit the store.

"Shawn?"

"Mhm?"

"Why are we dressed up so nice if we were going to watch lobsters fight?" I giggle.

He scratches his head and says "funny you ask, well you see, I told you'd I'd take you on a date like no other"

I nod.

"Therefore I was almost positive you've never been on a date where you watched lobsters fight in such nice clothes" he explains.

"Man oh man mr mendes, I think I love you already" I laugh.