Bad rep

Y/n walks in, 30 minutes late, looking stunning. Even though she was in ripped jeans and a band shirt, she looked hot.

"Ms.Y/L/N, you're 30 minutes late" Mr.Demos says, scrunching his nose.

"Yeah I'm aware" she scoffs taking a seat next to me, I smile slightly and she leans back into her chair stretching out.

"Well that means dentition" he sighs writing a dentition slip.

"Well you see mr. Im going to hand y/n a dentition slip, I'm not going, I'm sure you know this. So, you could write me the note, and stay after school, waiting for me to come, but I won't. So I'll just save you the time by telling you now" she winks, she's such a fireball. Everyone in the class was trying to hold in their laughs, including me.

Mr.Demos scoffs sitting down, rubbing his forehead, y/n shoots a smirk his way, I smile to myself then bite the inside of my cheek.

"Hey y/n heard about you and Ian last night" Brian shouts from across the room, everyone goes silent, she laughs.

"Yeah me and Ian had sex. In fact it was a lot better then your 1 inch dick Brian" she smiles and the class goes wild, the teacher shakes his head, no one could ever boss around ms. Y/n.

Soon enough class was over, y/n rushes out of class and I quickly follow behind. She had a bad reputation, sleeping around, stealing, trust passing. Every girl hated her, and every boy loved her. I mean who could blame them, she had the sexiest body, but she was hard to get, she never let anyone in. She was so secretive, it scared me.

"Hey y/n" I say and she turns her head sharply, she looks me up and down and smirks, leaning against the lockers.

"Hey" she says winking. I blush then crack a silly smile.

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me" I say confidently, everyone around us stopped, a guy asking out y/f/n on a date? That was unheard of.

She starts laughing, to the point where her face was bright red, I scratch the back of my neck and look down embarrassed.

"Oh, you're serious?" She says catching her breath, I nod slightly and she tilts her head.

"Wow. Nice one shawny, we all know you're gay. Try someone else" she says pinching my cheeks. This is what she does, she insults you, I roll my eyes.

"Listen to Me" I say grabbing her wrist she gives me a glare.

"You're worth fighting for. And if that means I need to take your insults, and chase you for however long, in the end it will be worth it because I'll have the girl of my dreams" I whisper in her ear. I pull away and study her face- nothing. I walk away hoping she'd come after me, but she didn't. I sigh and head to my next class.

"Why hello Mrs.king" y/n says stumbling into the room.

"Hello-"

"Yeah yeah. Hey, I think shawny boy had an early dismissal, right?" She smirks, I nod and the teacher rolls her eyes.

"Oh please, you're just going to skip class, aren't you?" Mrs. king says standing up.

We look at eachother and shrug. "Yup" y/n says grabbing my hand and running, running so fast out of the school and into her Jeep, man was it nice.

After catching our breath y/n looks at me, I stare back, trying hard not to laugh, I could never be serious in serious situations.

"What you said earlier, did you mean it?" She asks.

"Yes 100%" I Say and she smiles a little, bit that fades into her cold serious face again.