Roller coaster

Y/n laughs as her and her four friends get in line for the biggest roller coaster drop in America, king da ka. They all squeal with excitement and nervousness.

Y/n frowns as all her friends started getting in pairs, realizing she'd have to ride alone, she didn't want to.

Shawn and his four friends, also come stumbling in the line for the roller coaster, all thrilled to take a whirl on the ride, shawn picks at his finger nails as he had to ride by himself, which he didn't like, at all. He was scared more then excited.

Y/n steps in the seat, the operator motions Shawn to sit next to y/n they immediately feeling awkward, they were going to scream like little girls infront of a complete stranger, it was going to get embarrassing real quick.

"Hey, I know this is kinda awkward, but I'm really scared and I just want to hold someone's hand so please hold mine" y/n says and Shawn chuckled softly as they check their harnesses.
"Yes I'd like that" he smiles and holds her hand, he takes a deep breath and tilts his head back, he liked the feeling of this strangers hand intertwined with his.

"Dispatch" is what they heard before they go to the tracks, waiting to be fired up the tallest drop in America.

"HOLY SHIT IM NOT FUCKING READY NOPE NOPE NOPE" y/n screams as the shoot up the hill, she screams and squeezed Shawn's hand, they both catch their breath as the ride was over.

"Oh my god" Shawn mumbled as he steps out of the ride.

"That was so fun!" Y/n squeals and Shawn smiles at her.

"Do you wanna go walk around together, ditch our friends?" He asks y/n praying to god she'd say yes.

"Of course" she smiles and grabs his hand, and they were off, spending the ready of the day laughing and having fun.