Bad

Shawn Mendes, let me tell you about him.

The schools bad boy, going to parties every night, staying up till 3 am spray painting teachers houses, sleeping with almost every girl in school, literally everyone, besides me. The one thing that ticks me off the most is of how smart he was, he didn't do crap in school, yet he got A's. He never paid attention in class, yet had straight A's. He's hot, and let me tell you. Looks can be deceiving, if you saw him on the streets, you'd think he was your average high school student, but you're wrong.

3rd period, currently wanting to die of boredom, it's like this class was going extra slow today.

I take out a pack of gum, and pop a piece in my mouth. Of course, Shawn's head snaps my way.

"Hey good looking, mind sharing?" He smirks, he's never talked to me before.

"I do mind actually" I say, putting the pack away.

"That's too bad, you see, At this point I would've shredded your social life to nothing, if you even have one. But you've got one hot body, so I'll give you a free pass" he smirks, I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, were you saying something interesting? Cause all I'm doing is yawning?" I say, with a fake yawn.

"Nice one, your witty come backs don't hide that pimple on your face" He sneers.

"Nice one, and just because your ego is big doesn't mean your dick is" I snap and he pushes his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

"I mean, if you wanna know how big it is just slide to my place tonight"

I ignore him and pay attention to class. About 20 minutes later, class ended. I head to lunch and take a seat next to my friends.

I feel burning stares, I turn my head to see the whole popular table looking at me laughing. Shawn smirks with his arm wrapped around Lauren.

Were they dating?

No. Shawn doesn't date.

I roll my eyes frustrated and walk over to the table.

"Hi, I can't help but notice you staring at me. Do you want to take a picture,
I mean I'll pose and everything for you!" I smile, they scoff.

"Naw girl, you can hit me up though!" One howls, a few guys fist pump him.

"Shawn, this that hot piece of ass you were talking about?" Ian shouted, I cross my arms. And Shawn clenches his jaw, throwing his sandwhich at his face.

"What was that for you fucking cunt!?" Ian yells as he throws it back at him, but Shawn doges it.

Lauren looks at me, and looks away sadly. I frown, but don't leave.

"Y/n? Care to take a walk with me" Shawn says, Lauren looks up at me again with -

"Please don't take him away from me I love him" eyes, I nod and she smiles.

We walk through the empty halls and Shawn slips notes in random lockers.

"What do those notes say" I ask.

"Invites to my party" he says, and I scoff.

"How about Lauren? You two a thing?" I ask shoving my hands in my pocket.

"You and me both know I don't do girl friends" he winks, and my heat squeezes a little, it looked like Lauren really liked him.

"Yeah" I say gliding my hands on the wall.

"Why did you want to talk to me though?" I ask breaking the comfortable silence.

He stops walking, and looks at me, trying to read my face.

He walks closer towards me, and I walk back, eventually hitting back of the lockers.

He puts one hand on my hip, and pushes a strand of hair out of my face. My breathing hitched.

"You're, what's the word those punk asses use?" He thinks, then realization hits his gorgeous face.

"Ah! Beautiful, you're one beautiful girl y/f/n" He says, smirking, of course he didn't smile, that would totally ruin his 'bad boy' ego.

"But" He says getting very close to my face, I can almost feel his lips.

"I'd love, to see more of your beauty tonight" He whispers, I sigh and push him off my chest.

"Girl, you do you think you are? Rejecting me?" He yells as I walk away.

"ASSHOLE!" I yell and flip him off.

A teacher looks at me, and I shrug, I wasn't in the mood. He's such a prick!