Hit man

She wasn't even the stereotypical bad, like breaking into places after dark, being rude to teachers, she was more like in the blackmarket. She was a hit man, people paid her to kill their worst enemies.

But this girl, I was in love with. Around school she was your average girl, good grades, and has lots of friends. But outside of school, you couldn't even recognize her. She captivated men with her looks, her body, and her dirty words.

She's coming over for dinner with her parents, I'm not sure if they know, but you know it's weird, there is a murder going to be in my house.
-
"Hello Mr and Mrs y/l/n" i smile and they say hello.

"Hey y/n" I say and she blushes slightly.

"Hey Shawn, how are you?" She asks as we take a seat at dinner.

"I'm good" I reply, and she nods.

"Welcome" my mom cheers and the parents break off into a conversation, leaving me and y/n to talk.

"So what have you been up to?" I ask taking a drink.

"Nothing much, school work" she says, good lair.

"Cool" I say awkwardly.

The tension was so thick you could slice through it, so awkward.

"Shawn do you mind showing me where the bathroom is?" She asks and I nod.

"Here it is" I say pointing to the bathroom.

"Did you really think I was just asking to go to the bathroom" she laughs, and I nervously shake my head.

She pulls me into my bedroom, locking the door. I gulp.

"I was thinking, I know you're into me" she whispers in my ear feeling my stomach.

"Oh well-" i say but was cut off.

"Listen, I'm a pro at making men feeling good, want to know why" she says and i totally wanted to this, why not right? But there is so many reason to and to not.

Why i should:
She is my love.
HOT AFFFFF
I haven't been with a girl in forever

Why I shouldn't:
I could get an STD.
She is probably just using me.
My parents are downstairs.
She is a killer and would most likely kill me

"Why not?" I smirk ignoring all the reason why not to do this.

"Good because I've already dressed up for it" she says lifting her dress up to reveal  navy blue lingerie on her tan skin.

"You're beautiful" I say, she takes her hair down and grabs my neck smashing her lips onto mine.

She pulls away, and she pushes me up against the wall.

thEnN STABS THE AUTHOR BC MY 12 YEAR OLD SELF IS GROSS OH M Y G o d