Friday nights

"I swear if the other team wins I will legit run on the field and they can catch these hands" I say to Shawn as we drive to the regular Friday night football games, everyone came supporting our school football team.

Shawn didn't say anything, he was really focused on the road, I scrunch my eyebrows and shrug it off, turning the radio up.

"OH MY GOD ITS OUR SONG!" I yell and he smiles.

"OHHHHHHH GUESS IMMA BAD LAIR" we scream with the windows down, getting weird stares.

We finally arrive at the field and I hop out of the car and shawn intertwines our hands.

We walk in and everyone awes, we were know as the school's cutest couple, such an honor, lol that was sarcasm.

"Babe I'm going to get a pretzel, do you want anything?" He asks digging in his pocket to find money.

"Sure, can you get me a water?" I ask handing him a 10.

"Yeah sure, I'm sorry I thought I had my money" he apologizes.

"Shawn it's fine, I never pay for anything because you always do it, the least I can do is buy you a pretzel" I smile and he laughs, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey y/n" My friends say as they sit next to me.

"Hey bestie boos" I smile.

"So how have you and Shawn been?" They ask.

"We've been great, he's amazing" I say and my heart flutters thinking of him.

"So have you, you know done the dirty" Jane whispers.

"Um that's a personal thing" I frown and they roll their eyes walking away.

I shrug and Shawn comes over with my water, he smiles as he has a mouthful of pretzel, I laugh shaking my head.

"You're too silly" I smile.

"I know" he says giving me a quick kiss.

"YO LOOK SHAWN AND Y/N FUCKING CUTEST COUPLE EVER" Ian, one of the popular kids, screams to me and Shawn. I blush and everyone starts chanting.

"I hate being so well known in school" I sigh leaning on his shoulder.

"Why?" He questions and a slight breeze comes, the cool weather made me shiver, I had only been wearing a log sleeve shirt.

"Just, I wish we weren't in the center of attention all the time" I say with my teeth chattering.

"Aw babe you're cold, here, take my sweatshirt" he says taking it off, his muscles flexed in the process.

"Thank you" I smile, I smelled like him, which smelled amazing, he wraps his arm around my shoulder and we watch our team dominate the other team.