Sexual imagine

**Not my imagine, I know y'all wanted some steamy ones but after the one I wrote I don't think I could write another one like that. So enjoy 😉 **

I was awoken by someone gently shaking me and saying my name repeatedly. My eyes fluttered open to reveal a messy haired and shirtless Shawn.

"Baby.." I mumbled, as I turned around to look at our table side clock. "It's two in the morning." I said, turning back around facing him again.

"I know darling.." He soothed as his fingertips traced shapes into my arm. "But I couldn't sleep since I'm leaving next week."

A smile crept my lips. "Shawn, we have to enjoy right now. In this moment. Every moment together. We can't focus on the negative. Remember, this is your dream and I completely support you and the downsides to it. I love you so much, no matter what. " I said, caressing his cheek.

Shawn said nothing for a few seconds then all at once, I felt his lips brush against mine. The last time we kissed like this was our two year anniversary, sweet and passionate, far from rushed. It was as if everything around us was moving in slow motion.

He pulled away, resting his forehead against mine. "I love you Y/N, you know that?" He said. I smiled, "Of course, I love you too Shawn." Our bodies were intertwined and eyes closed, attempting to fall asleep once more.

Ten minutes or so passed by until Shawn spoke. "Baby, I can't sleep now. Can we go out for a ride?" I pursed my lips, debating if I should miss work tomorrow. Oh fuck it. "Let's go." I approved.

Shawn's jeep strong, cold air conditioning caused goosebumps to plague down my entire body. His warm hand touched the skin on my thigh, making me feel slightly better. The radio played softly as we drove to our spot. A comfortable silence engulfed us.

His jeep came to a stop, we've made it. We reclined our seats back, looking at the pure sky, drowning us in stars and the white full moon. My body turned to face Shawn. "I'm not gonna lie. I'm going to miss you like crazy baby." I said, as Shawn's eyes met mine. "And I noticed that we haven't fucked in a while.." I hinted. His eyes widened knowing what's going to happen next.

I put my seat into it's original position and climbed to the back seat. He caught onto my drift and did as I did. "I'm taking control this time baby." I stated as I straddled him. He nodded quickly. "Lay back baby boy. Let me do all the work." I insisted.

His hands explored my bare back under my shirt. I quickly pinned his hands on the sides of him so he couldn't touch me and trailed sloppy kisses down his jawline. He moaned in response. His head looked up, giving me more access. I got him where I wanted him. He was weak for me.

"Oh my god, Baby." Shawn groaned as my hips started rolling on his. "Tell me you want it," I teased. "Tell me you want me," I demanded. His hooded eyes glazed at me, "Please Y/N," He blurted. I loved seeing him like this, frustrated.

Shawn bucked his hips forward hoping for more contact then we already were having, but I refused. My hands cupped his soft face and tugged at his hair as I kissed him. I finally let him touch me. His strong arms wrapped around me, yanking my shirt off revealing that I wore no bra. His smile seemed to glow in the dark. His long fingers dipped into my velvet shorts and pulled them off along with my panties. My hands found the hem of his shirt and ripped it from his incredible body.

"Has my baby boy been good for me?" I whispered,my lips against his ear surely sending shivers down his back. He nodded his head softly, mumbling a short yes. "I can feel how I affect you," I added referring to his prominent boner through his basketball shorts. Just to mess with him, my delicate hand found it and slowly palmed him. "Ahh, Fuck Princess," He moaned.

We were both now completely naked. His hands gripped on my sides, awaiting for me to lower myself onto him. I fulfilled his wish and proceeded. I whimpered as he fulled me up, he smirked. I started riding him, my hands held onto his shoulders and my lips met his once again.

Our movements made his jeep shake. He pulled away from my lips, taking my bottom lip with him biting it. "You look so god damn hot on me baby," He stuttered trying to be dominant. Not this time Shawny Boy. "No Shawn, I'm in control this time, I'm the one making you feel this way," I stammered, quickening my pace. He groaned at my sense of control. My nails dug into the skin of his back from all the pleasure he was providing me.

Beads of sweat dripped down our foreheads. His teeth bit down on his bottom lip, trying to stop his groans from slipping out. "Tell me how I'm making you feel baby, I wanna hear you," I insisted. "You made me feel so fucking good Y/N. I love you so fucking much," He replied, almost out of breath to even speak.

My legs were about to give out. Shawn knew I was getting tired but he still wanted us to go into pure ecstasy. He started thrusting up into me, taking charge for the last few moments. "Fuck baby boy, I'm about to come," I whimpered. "Me too Princess," He wheezed.

Then we finally reached our high. We interlocked our lips, capturing this moment to remember forever. I pulled away out of breath, my head resting on his shoulder. "I love you Shawn," I stated. "I love you too Y/N," He replied.