Beach

The salty air hits my face, the faint noise of seagulls fill my ears, the warmth of Shawn's body makes me feel safe.

I snuggle closer to him, and slowly close my eyes. Everything was so perfect.

"Y/n" Shawn says lightly, and my eyes flutter open.

"How long was I asleep for?" I yawn, he smiles.

"A few hours. We need to get back to the hotel before 12, it's 11:15 right now" He says, I nod getting up.

I shake the sand off my body the best I could before making my way to our car.

"What show is tomorrow?" I ask as Shawn types on his phone.

He doesn't answer for a few minutes, I wait growing impatient, wondering what he was doing.

"Sorry, I had a lot of lyrics flow in my brain at the beach" he chuckled and I smile nodding.

"But, this is the North America tour, and if I'm honest I have no clue what show is next"

"Oh" I laugh softly, the palm trees sway softly in the warm breeze as we ride to the hotel.

The radio was playing soft music, Shawn's hand was intertwined with mine, I smile.

"I love this so much" I say putting my hand hand out the window.

"I do too" Shawn smiles.

We eventually arrive at the hotel, Shawn helps me out of the car and I blush a little, taking his hand.

A family was in the lobby, trying to get in a room. They looked super tired, but they just missed being able to get a room.

Their little kid was tired, just wanting to sleep.

Shawn looks at me and nods.

I walk over to the family, and the teenage daughter's mouth drops and looks at Shawn.

"Hey, can't you just let them stay? They have a little kid" I ask the lady at the front desk.

"Ma'am, I'm not that rude. They don't have enough to stay, they're short 50 dollars" She sighs pushing her chic glasses up.

"Here, I got it" I say swiping my credit card.

"Oh dear, thank you!" The parents I'm assuming say and give me a hug.

Shawn was talking up a storm with the daughter, I smile as they take a few selfies.

I crouch down to the little boy, he hugs his moms leg shyly.

"Hey cutie, you get a good nights rest!" I say tickling his stomach.

They thank me once more, and then me and Shawn head back to our room.

"That was really sweet y/n" Shawn says with a yawn.

"Just a nice gesture" I shrug.

"What did you and the girl talk about?" I ask changing into my pajamas.

"She actually asked how you were, and how we looked so happy. She said she had been in a toxic relationship and we showed her how a relationship should be, not how hers was" He says and my heart squeezes.

"That's really good, she looked really sweet" I say sliding into the bed.

"Wait! Selfie for the Instagram story hun" He says, and I roll my eyes playfully.

We make funny duck lips and he snaps the picture, posting it.

He shuts his phone off then turns the light off.

He yawns one last time before laying on his stomach, and putting his head on my chest, and throws one hand over my body.

I smile and play with his hair.

Before I knew it I was asleep.