Standing up

"damn y/n you've been doing squats lately?" a group of guys whistle, and others howl. i roll my eyes, this was an everyday thing.

"math books? really, you're such a dipshit" Brian , one of the fuckboys of the school says to shawn, the nerd you could say, he was definitely not your average 'nerd'. he did have braces but man was he beautiful, and he was an amazing person which made it fun in every class i had with him.

"listen, you go near y/n or even sit next to her i will break you" macro hisses as he pushes shawn against the locker, shawn's books drop.

"please stop" he cries and marco just laughs.

"HEY DICKFACE" i scream running over to shawn and bring him into a hug.

"get the fuck away from shawn, he never did anything to you, and he will sit next to me and will go near me, you aren't his father" i say picking up shawn's books.

marco rolls his eyes, i face shawn handing him his books.

"i'm sorry about him, are you ok?" i say putting my hand on his shoulder, his face becomes bright red.

"yes i'm fine, thank you very much, my books fell vigorously-" he says but i put my finger over his mouth.

"you don't have to use big words, no need to impress anyone" i say and he laughs, as do i.

"would it be bad if we made a huge scene and i just kissed you?" he asks me, and i smirk, walking into the crowded hallway.

shawn places his hand on my waist and grabs the side of my face, and my one hand was in his hair, and the other around his neck.

he presses his lips onto mine, and i hear gasps, but i keep kissing him. it was addictive, kissing this boy. he smiled and keeps kissing me as he hears "YEAH SHAWN GET IT" from his robotics team.

all i heard were people saying "y/n and shawn? shocking"

but again, we don't stop, he presses me against the lockers and i gasp, i open my mouth and our tongues explore each others mouths.

then the bell rang, and we walked to class together.