Tour

"Y/nnn, I love youuuuuu" Shawn sings waking me up.

"Hey honey" I laugh sitting up and stretching.

"Hello my darling, wake up! Meet and greet starts at 11" he smiles kissing my cheek and patting my head.

"Are we going to breakfast?" I ask and grab my stomach as it makes the obnoxious whale calls.

"Yes y/n!" He smiles playing random chords on the guitar, he opened the blinds and takes out his notebook, staring into the busy streets of Philadelphia. He was trying to get inspiration, I look at him staring and humming, tapping on the table. I smile and go into my suit case. I grab everything I need to use in the shower.

After my shower I put on my silk robe, i start blow drying my hair, trying not to be loud because I didn't want to disturb Shawn. After blow drying my hair, I finish getting dressed and do my hair, spray perfume, brush my teeth, and all that jazz.

I walk out of the bathroom and Shawn is staring out our hotel window, too much on his mind. Those lyrics pop in my head.

"Oh my god Shawn!" I say and he snaps his head back.

"Staring out my hotel window, too much on my mind" I sing trying not to sound like a dying horse.

"THATS GOOD!" Shawn exclaims writing it down. He shuts his book, and grabs my hand, we walk out of the hotel room and meet Andrew in the lobby, there was about 100 girls waiting outside the hotel.

"Are we gonna eat breakfast?" I ask, my stomach still making whale calls.

"Yes we are, don't worry beautiful" he smiles squeezing my head.

"Hey love birds" Andrew says strolling on by.

"Shawn, y/n, we don't have much time to take pictures, so Shawn I'd like for you just to explain we are in a rush" Andrew says and he nods.

We step out of the hotel doors and so many girls are screaming, someone grabs a hold of my wrist and yanked me from Shawn, he runs over picking me up, running to the car and putting me in, a bruise starts forming on my wrist, I tear slips from my eye as I wince in pain.

"HEY!" I hear Shawn yell, I crack the window a bit so I can hear what he was saying better.

"I was going to take pictures, but now I don't think I'm doing it anymore. I told you guys if you ever lay a hand on y/n, my family or friends, trying to hurt them, I won't take pictures anymore. So therefore I'm not going to stop and take my time to take pictures with you guys, understand that." He says disappointed, they all just stand there in shock. Shawn's bodyguards huddle around him and get him to the car safely.

"Shawn im so sorry-"

"Hey, you don't have to apologize, it isn't your fault" he says giving me a reassuring smile. I hold his hand and he leans his head on my shoulder. I smile softly, taking a picture and posting it on my Instagram story.
--

"Shawn you're on in five" Andrew says, and I smile to him, he was so nervous, he was playing in my home state, and he wanted to be perfect.

"Hey, shawn, go out there and kill it like you always do, I love you darling" I say kissing his cheek, he smiles.

"I love you too" he says jogging to the stage.