Cop chase

"Do you got it on you?" I whisper as I sniffle due to the coldness.

"I told you. You didn't pay me last time, I'm not giving up any until I get paid" she sneers and looks around the corner.

"Oh shut the fuck up y/n! I'm begging you" I plead and she snaps her head my way.

"Do you want us to get fucking caught dickface! Shut the hell up" she whisper yells.

I roll my eyes and crouch down, waiting for her to give me the ok to leave.

"Ok, go, run!" She says and I dart out of the warehouse and into my car. I turn on the engine but y/n comes scrambling over to the car and jumps in.

"GO!" She screams breathless. I scrunch my eyes brows and press on the gas and leave the parking lot.

"What the fuck?" I yell and she looks back.

"The cops fucking found it shawn! They found where I make everything." She says slamming her fist down.

"Fuck" I mutter going faster, I soon hear the cop sires following us. I can hear both of our hearts racing.

"We need to find somewhere to go" she says panicking, I smirk.

"You're hot when you're worried" I say putting my hand on her thigh.

"Oh shut up" she says looking back, after 40 minutes we ran out of gas, we were lost, stranded.

"Hey this way" y/n screams and I jog towards her.

"Oh my god!" I say in complete awl, there was an abandoned carnival.

"Oh stop, it's cool, but not 'oh my god worth' " she mocks and I roll my eyes.

"Look a switch" she says and flips it on, the whole thing lights up, truly breath taking.

"We are getting chased by the cops, what are we gonna do" I say walking towards the tea cups, y/n follows behind.

"I have no clue, but for now, let's enjoy this" she smiles.