Male artist

"shawn i swear if you don't win best male artist i will run on that stage and slap whoever wins" i say as i'm squeezing his hand, right now we are at the iheartradio music awards and there are about to announce best male artist, his mom, dad, and sister are here also.

"y/n, i swear if you do that i'd punch you" he laughs.

"no you won't" i say and then whoever was announcing said "and the best male artist award goes to.."

"JUST SAY IT" i scream the crowd errupts into laugher, shawn shoves me playfully, i was nervous, I really wanted shawn to win, he deserved it.

"shawn mendes! congrats man!" he says into the microphone, I'm jumping and screaming and hugged him so tight.

"YES SHAWN! THATS MY BOY!" i scream as he accepts his award.

"thank you all so much, id like to thank all my fans i love you guys so much, also my lovely sister aaliyah and my amazing parents that helped me through so many things, and a huge thank you to my beautiful amazing girlfriend y/n, she's helped me through so much, like preforming even when i'm feeling down or pushing me to do what in my best interest. so thank you, i love you all" he says with the biggest smile. i start crying, he was so beautiful and talented, i love him way too much.