Doesnt love you anymore

Three very long months had finally passed. I couldn't wait to jump into his arms, feel his embrace. I missed his cologne and the way he made you smile in an instance.

I arrive at the airport with butterflies in my stomach. I hold a box in my hand, I found out I was pregnant when Shawn left for tour, I couldn't wait to surprise him, his reaction would be priceless. I clutch the box tighter and hold my stomach. Hurrying into the airport, it was pouring out.

I get inside and make sure the box isn't wet. I smile to myself and wait for when Shawn came out. His fans flooded through creating a line.

"Hey look it's y/n!" One screams, I smile and wave.

"Hey you guys!" I say and come over to take pictures.

All of a sudden screams are heard, shawn looked tired, worn out. But he still had a smile on his face. After about 20 minutes, he finished taking pictures with everyone.

"Hey y/n" He mumbles, he scrunched his eyebrows as he sees the damp box in my hand.

"Hey Shawn" I smile warmly.

"What's this?" He asks take the box from my hand.

"Wait, don't open-"

"You're pregnant?" He says in a monotone voice, my heart breaks. My breathing quickened.

Everyone was recording, and Shawn's team freezes. "I'm sorry" I cry, shawn rubs his temples.

"Y/n. No I'm Happy about having a baby, but I just" He stutters

"Tell me Shawn" I say

"I don't love you anymore" He says.

Everyone gasps. My heart stops. My husband, doesn't love me anymore, and he just said it in front of everyone. I think I'm going to die, how could he?

"Oh" I say looking down.

"Y/n listen-"

"No shawn, it's ok. I get it." I say sliding the rings off my fingers, placing them in his hand, I sob and run out to the car, my hair soaking wet and my socks drenched. I put my head on the steering wheel and cry, and cry. I don't have a husband anymore.