Wisdom teeth

i had been waiting 2 hours now, and finally the nurse let me come back to see shawn. he just go his wisdom teeth removed. of course i had my phone recording because i knew this kid was going to be hella funny.

"hey baby" i say as he has bloody gauze sticking out of his mouth.

"baby-? where am i- i-am IM KIDNAPPED HELP" he screams and starts to cry, I hold back the laughter.

"no hun, you got teeth removed"

"i'm a nun? oh my god pray the lord my holy savior" he says, i smile. he was just so adorable.

"my girlfriend is so hot, i think she likes me, she is so nice and funny. i love her so much" he blushes and looks at me, his eyes go wide.

"MY GOSH! YOURE MY GIRLFRIEND" he says and hugs me.

"yes i am babe" i say kissing his cheek.

"oh my gosh did you know that i have a" he says then leans into my ear to whisper in my ear.

"a penis" he chuckles, and i laugh along.

"and did you know that everyday i look at your instagram page just to see how beautiful you are" he responds looking everywhere but me.

"that's really sweet shawn" I blush and put my hand on his shoulder.

he screams "90% OF RAPES STARTS WITH A HAND ON THE SHOULDER OH GOD IM GOING TO GET RAPED HELP" i shake my head nudge his arm.