Dirty thoughts

Her rather large breasts were fitted into the tightest velvety red shirt you could think of, her bum was in a tight black skirt. Her plump lips were occupied by the sucker she had in it, her hands loosely fell to the side of the old wooden desk she had been sitting in.

Mr.mendes was watching every move she was making, the way her lips fit around her sucker made him, and his large friend way down there go abouslty insane. He imagined his cock in her mouth and him moan her name asking for more, he pictured her on her knees begging for him to give her his length. He shoves his thoughts away as he realizes he has been in a gaze for awhile.

"I will now start the lesson on multiplication, something you all learned in secondary school" he states, in a deep voice.

y/n turns her attention to Mr.mendes's black dress pants that she wishes she could rip off at this Moment, her eyes wonder to his tight collered shirt. She smirks and makes a loud popping sound with her sucker. Causing Mr.mendes stop his lesson and walk towards her.

"See me after class" he sternly says, praying he could get a taste off her.

Her face drops, scared for what could happen. Would she be in deep trouble?

After class y/n waits for everyone to leave, then Mr.mendes says "you have been very distracting, but your grades have been horrible, I could tutor you if you'd like."

"Sure" she giggles and licks her sucker, staring deep into his big brown eyes that were full of lust.