Late night runs

i couldn't sleep, my mind was everywhere. shawn was asleep next to me, i wanted to do something, something funnier then laying awake bored, like wake him up and go somewhere.

"shawn" i whisper shaking him lightly.

"hm" he says moving over to face me, he then puts his arms around me and pushes me close to him.

i laugh, "shawn i can't sleep, i want to go to wawa or somthing" (a/n wawa is like a mini gas station type thing where you can get snack foods and shit) i say.

"wawa does sound good, but i'm tired" he groans siting up from the bed. he then rubs his eyes and yawns, god he's so cute.

"ugh you're cute" i mumble kissing him, he smiles and i pull away.

"so are we going or what he?" he laughs and slips on his sandals.

"jeez the streets are empty" shawn says as we were about to pull into the parking lot.

"well it is 3 am dude" i say.

"oh right" he says and i just laugh.

we walk in the cashier shoots up, i guess it was really boring just waiting for someone to walk through the door. she smiles and looks shawn up and down, he didn't notice because he was too busy looking at all the food in front of him.

"oooo i want gummy bears" he squeaks and chuckles, i grab ice cream, and different sweets.

"you have everything you want?" i ask and shawn nods.

we place everything on the counter and the girl smirks as she scans the items, i roll my eyes. shawn's hand was interviewed with mine and his other hand was on the counter, and the cashier 'accidentally' placed her hand on his.

"oh, oops" she grins and shawn snatches his hand away. he looks at me and smiles.

"babe you're so hot" he says and kisses me so hard, he then brings his hand to my waist and pulls me closer to him. after a good two minutes we pull away breathless.

"if it's obvious a guy has a girlfriend, don't try and hit on him" shawn sassily says and with that i swipe my credit card and take the bags of food.

"nice one in there" i laughs as i get in the car.

"no problem babe, but i could've paid" he pouts.

"too bad i already did boo" i smirk eating the gummy bears.

"hey! those are mine!" he says snatching the bag away from me.

"boo you whore" i say and he burst out laughing, he was obsessed with mean girls.