Chapter 1: The day the order fell

3rd Person POV
It was one cold night, beowolves were howling, and snow begins to fall. The ninjas of the order of shadows were gathering to respectfully to see their master in his final momments. One young man was the one who was most saddened by this event, but he must face this challenge and must now carry the burdens of being the next leader of the order of the shadows.

(Y/N) POV
I was sitting beside master Zed's deathbed with my head bowed down to show him respect for his final momments. I was sad, but I can't do anything about it. Master is already old, he may have cheated death during his youth but now he is near death's doorstep. I felt his hand placed on my head and with his rough, old voice he said to me.

Zed: do not be sad by this event (Y/N). You should be happy.....for me...be happy for me so that I can pass away knowing that I raised a once street kid who steals to a great Ninja who has become my successor and the son that I never had.

I tried holding down my tears as I heard master said this to me. I held his hand and squeezed it then I look up to him with tears flowing down my eyes.

(Y/N): Master, I am here, I am proud to be adopted, trained, and raised by one of the greatest ninja that ever lived. I will make the order bathe in glory for the I achievements it will gain. I will make you proud...father that I never had.
Then your eyes bursted to tears as you said the last part. Master Zed chuckled and started to get teary eyed.
Zed: hehehe, the way you put it...like that...makes me want...to cheat death again. It feels that it was just yesterday....when you were 4 years old and I picked you up.....now your a 16 year old....hehee...time sure flies.
Master Zed held out his hand and asked me to open my hands. He then made a mask out of the shadows and gave it to me. It was the same mask he has.
Zed: With that you are now the new Master of Shadows. Well not until I pass away, hehehe.
I wore the mask and chuckle at what he said.
*BOOM*

A loud explosion came from the temple and white fang soldiers flooded the place. Then a clash between the Order of Shadows and the White Fang happened. I ran to the temple and saw the place. Bodies from both parties littered the place, pools of blood flooded the place. It was a scene that burned through my memory, I was filled with rage from the bottom of my heart.
???: (Y/N)!!
I looked at where the voice was coming from, it was Nina and Dean. They were my best friends and the one who I first met when I started training under master Zed.
(Y/N): Nina! Dean! Why were we attacked?!
Dean: I overheard their leader saying they're here to steal the scroll of the forbidden technique.
(Y/N): those BASTARDS!! Who and Where is their leader?
Nina: Their leader was called Adam Taurus and they are heading to master Zed!!
(Y/N): I'll KILL THEM, EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THEM!!!!!
We rushed back to master Zed's deathbed, we encountered some white fang soldiers along the way. I summoned shadows behind them and the shadows stabbed their chests. Tsk we have no time to deal with small fry. We arrived and was shocked and glad on what we were seeing. Master Zed is fighting Adam even though it was obvious that he has become weak. We charge at them to assist master Zed.

Dean: (Y/N) how about me and Nina handle Adam and you go to master Zed
(Y/N): are you sure you don't want my help?
Nina: are you underestimating us now?
(Y/N): heh, all right then go tear him to pieces!
We split up I head to master Zed and Nina and Dean to face Adam. Those two are great with synchronizing their attacks so I know I could trust them.
(Y/N): Master! Are you alright?
Zed: I'm an old man who is about to die and your asking me if I'm alright?!
(Y/N): Right, sorry about that
Zed: heh, don't worry about it kid, oh and I want you to have these.

Master handed me his dual shadow blades. The weapons master has used to carve his legends, his achievements, and the blades that kill those who stand in Master's way.

(Y/N): Master....
Zed: I used those to carve my own path...now it's time for you to use them to carve your own. Please (Y/N) head to beacon academy and give this letter to a person named Ozpin, he will teach you more about what you will need to know about living in this world. If you have a chance hand this letter to Shen the master of the kinku order.
(Y/N): But master you've already taught me enough, I don't need to go to some academy
Zed: idiot, I never taught you how to held back and I want you to live a much more fulfilling life than I have.
(Y/N): but Master what about the order?!
Zed: the order lives as long as the leader is alive! And that leader is you....I love you my son (Y/N)
(Y/N): Master...Father I lo-
I was cut off when Master pushed me and I saw him get stabbed by Adam Taurus. Master was smiling and is doing the hand gestures for the shadow portal technique(Author Note: I came up with that name.) I was being sucked in a black hole with the shadow inscriptions at the outer circle. As I was being sucked and I saw the lifeless bodies of Nina and Dean, their lifeless faces seems to be apologizing then it smiled and closed their eyes. I saw master pinning down Adam to the ground with Adam's sword still piercing his chest. He gave me a warm smile. My face was in a state of despair, my eyes wide open, my mouth was open but with a frown planted on it. Tears began flowing out my eyes. As I see Master's final momments before getting sucked in the portal and got threw out and landed in a forest. I cried my eyes out and slammed the ground planting my fist and creating a mini crater.
(Y/N): MMMAAAAAASSSTTTEEEERRRR!!!!!
I shouted at the night sky.

3rd Person POV
(Y/N) looking at the night sky of Remnant, his eyes were empty still unable to take in all of what happened. After a while regained his consciousness, this time his eyes was filled with rage and hatred. He wants to kill Adam Taurus, he wants to wipe out the white fang. But he remembered his master's orders. To go to beacon deliver a letter to Ozpin, and to live a fulfilling life. Deep in his heart he still wants vengeance for the deaths of his friends and Master.
(Y/N): I will avenge you all someday.....
Then (Y/N) makes his way into the Order of Shadows to see if there were survivors. There he saw 3 bandits trying to find anything to loot from the temple. This made (Y/N) really pissed.
(Y/N): Scum like those deserve to die.
(Y/N) followed them secretly until they were deep enough in the forest and then strike.

(Y/N) Check for anything that might get him somewhere like a map and a compass. He did get a map and compass, he also looted some weapons and a long brown tattered robe to conceal his appearance. He gathered all the dead bodies inside the Order's temple, he grieves for every body that this part of the Order. He was faced with Dean, Nina, and Zed's lifeless bodies he started to cry as he hug their bodies. He placed all the bodies of the members of the order of shadows near Master Zed's room, the bodies of the white fang and the 3 bandits were scattered around the temple. (Y/N) light a torch then burn the whole place down.
(Y/N): it's better for this place to burn down than to be looted by some robbers.
Then he began his journey to beacon academy.

What events will happen in his life now that he plans to enter beacon academy?