End of Volume One-Shots

Hey there hey there! Dranged here and once again a volume has ended so it's now time for the End of Volume One-Shots segment. Now I asked three people but the other one haven't replied yet so I'm doing the two request the two readers have and those readers are xXgrimm_LordXx  and ConcernedDarkwraith . Now their requests are a bit hard and challenging especially of thinking a way to make a humanised Titan story *looks at ConcernedDarkwraith * and given that I'm still in my quarterly exams week. You may be saying "Shouldn't you be studying instead of making this one-shots?" Well readers I have my reply, well it's thanks to you guys this fanfic got a lot of reads and so this is just my way of showing my gratitude for you guys and gals. Anyways on with the one shots!

Let's start it off with xXgrimm_LordXx 's request. I bended your request a bit.

Fem Grimm Beowolf X Male Reader X Cheater Weiss

The Beauty in the beast

(Y/N)
They say Looks can be deceiving. Well those who said it was right. I slumped down on the floor as I recalled how I met Bea.

Flashback

I was in an opening in Emerald forest swinging my claymore sword around, strong enough for the swing to emit strong wind with each slash. After finishing my sword training I tried to train with my semblance which can allow me to control the earth around me I call my semblance "Earth play". I summoned a stone golem and sparred with it. While I was sparring with a golem I heard a girl greet me from my behind.

???: Hello.
I turn around and saw a girl as tall as Weiss. She was wearing Black long sleeves, black pants, with white chest plate, pauldrons, gauntlets, and greaves. She has at least four daggers sheathed by her skirt armor. She has Black hair with white highlights, red eyes, and fair skin. Her hair is tied in a ponytail using a red cloth.

(Y/N): Hello there, what can I do for you?
Bea: Well I noticed how well you do with your sword and I was wondering if we could spar. The name's Bea by the way.
She held out her hand and I shook it.
(Y/N): Nice name. I'm (Y/N) by the way.

We walk behind to get a distance from each other. By the time we reached proper distance we both got into a fighting stance. I readied my claymore sword while Bea readied her daggers. By the looks of her weapon she would probably focus on speed.....great the only thing I hate. Speed was always against my style since I would consider myself as a "Slugger" a heavy hitter but have slow attacks. I saw her charge at me and I prepared my sword for a block. She disappeared from my sight but I felt a strike is gone hit me on my left side. I blocked her attack successfully using my sword. I smirk at her.

(Y/N): Got ya.
Bea: Huh?

I grabbed her right arm then threw her at a tree. She managed to dodge the tree. I jumped at her then smashed my sword. She side stepped and dodged my attack. I used earth play and grabbed her leg with an earth hand coming out the ground. She tried to escape but it got a good grip on her leg.

Bea: What is it now?!
I hit her with the flat side of my blade which made her flew like a batter hit a baseball. While she was in mid air she threw a dagger at me I blocked it using my sword, but the dagger has a wire attached to it which wrapped around my blade. I felt a tug and saw Bea was gonna kick me. I managed to grab her leg and smash her on the ground. I was gonna punch her but I ended up punching the ground. I look around and saw that she's not here.

(Y/N): Where did she go?
Bea: On top of ya dummy!

I look up only to be met by a punch in the face. I staggered a bit and wiped my lips. I smirk.