End of Volume One-shots

Okay this time I randomly picked reaper503 and Jason12346

I'm gonna go ahead with Jason12346 first

Author: Okay. These two one-shots is really long, but I hope you guys enjoy it

Blake X MaleReader

Wishing upon a star (seems a bit corny)

You're a Lion Faunus. You have the ears, tail, and a lion's mane
Your semblance is lightning. (You could bend lightning depending on your will, you could summon a copy of yourself made up of lightning, shoot out lightning, and be fast like lightning) (Author: don't bother much about the semblance, you'll only use it one time)

(Y/N) POV
7 years old

I was hanging out with Blake Belladonna, my best friend. We promised to marry each other when we grow up, of course that was only between us (Author: Childhood love cliché, I know). We're at our usual spot, a tree house we both built by hand. We're stargazing. I always liked stargazing ever since my Mom and Dad told me about the stars, I brought my own telescope that I got as a birthday present from Uncle Ghira, Blake's dad. Blake saw a shooting star. We perked up when we saw this.

Blake and (Y/N): Woah!
We look at each other and smiled at each other.
(Y/N): Did you make a wish?
Blake: hhhhmmmmm........that's a secret.
She stick her tounge out then booped my nose. I flinched a little. Blake chuckled at my reaction. In turn I booped her nose then tickled her.

Blake*laughing in between words*: S-stop....I-it tickles!.....mercy....mercy..
I stopped.
Blake: So (Y/N), how about you what did you wish for?
(Y/N): Hmm....I wished that I would always be together with you.
Then I yawned. I got sleepy.
Blake: Is my big kitty getting sleepy?
(Y/N): Hey! I'm a lion. You're the kitty cat.
Blake: So? We're still both cats.
(Y/N): yeah, but-
Blake: but?
I sighed in defeat as Blake looks at me with the cute kitty eyes (Puss in Boots).
(Y/N): Nevermind. Let's just sleep.
Blake laughed then we sleep in our own sleeping bags.

Time skip 1 week

I packed my stuff in my bag. Me and my parents are gonna leave Menagierie because of my dad's work. I felt really sad since I have to leave my best friend behind. I took one last look at my room then closed the door. I was going down the stairs and heard Uncle Ghira and My dad wishing each other luck.

Uncle Ghira: Good luck with work my friend. We will miss you all here.
Dad: Thanks. I just hope this won't badly affect (Y/N), I mean he's leaving his future bride here.
Then my dad laughed really hard. Uncle Ghira just raised an eyebrow. Wondering who might that be.
Dad: Blake didn't told you?
Uncle Ghira: what?
Dad: I overheard them making a promise about marrying each other when they got older. Heck they even tried exchanging marriage vows.
Uncle Ghira: Wh-when did you overhear that?!
He said in a jokingly manner.
Dad: I overheard them when I was looking for them in their treehouse.
Uncle Ghira: Well if that ever happens, (Y/N) should protect my Little kitten.
Then they both laughed.

I tried to sneakily leave the house, as I was about to turn the knob I felt something grab me by my waist. I looked behind and saw Uncle Ghira holding me and was nudging my hair and mane.

Uncle Ghira: tried sneaking out eh?
He put me down then pat my head.
Uncle Ghira: I wouldn't mind you marrying my little kitten, but promise me you have to protect and love her when that happens, okay?
I just nod my head.