1k Special!

Author's note: We've reached 1k reads and hear is a bonus/special
The flashback of Spike is the only thing that's cannon on this story.

Adventures of Chibi Spike

Narrator

(Cannon)
There was once a cub, but not just an ordinary cub, it's a Grimm Ursa cub. The cub's mother was fighting an Ursa Major to protect the cub. Sadly the cub's mother was defeated, the Ursa Major is now approaching the cub. A sweet scent filled the air which distracted the Ursa Major and left the cub alone. The cub was still laying down not knowing what to do, until a human appeared in front of the cub. The cub saw that the human has lent up negative emotions inside, this made the cub feel attached to the human. The human offered the cub food, the cub happily ate the treat. This made the cub really, really, happy. The cub decided to stick with this human, since the human was still nice even if the human has negative emotions inside. The cub was introduced to four other humans, at first they panicked but calmed down. After that the cub was now given the name Spike, the cub was really happy receiving a name.

(Non-Cannon)
Chibi Spike just woke up and tries to wake up Chibi (Y/N). But no avail, chibi Spike then lays down beside chibi (Y/N)'s face and begins to lick it. Chibi Spike almost woke Chibi (Y/N), but was grabbed and hugged by Chibi Weiss. Chibi Spike snorts and decides to just sleep again.

Chibi Spike enters a kitchen where Chibi Ruby is eating cookies while Chibi Nora was eating pancakes. Chibi Spike tries to use the cute eyes, begging Chibi Ruby some cookies. Chibi Ruby gave Chibi Spike small pice of cookie. Chibi spike ate it, then go to Chibi Nora and does the same, but no avail. Chibi Ren enters the kitchen and was greeted by Chibi Spike begging for pancakes. Chibi Ren made 10 layers of pancake for Chini aspike. Chibi Spike joyfully eats his pancakes, but now Chibi Nora is the one begging for a piece.

Chibi Spike is being walked by Chibi (Y/N) in Beacon. Chibi Spike saw a butterfly and starts chasing it dragging Chibi (Y/N) along. Chibi Spike ran through puddles, muds, and buckets of paint. Then continue dragging Chibi (Y/N) up to team Chibi RWBY's dorm room.
Chibi Yang: what happened to you?
Chibi (Y/N): Don't ask.