Chapter 16: I am the blade in The Darkness

Ruby POV
Sir Shen and team NNJA formed around us and (Y/N) (in a barrier) and did some hand signs. Then light surround us and after a while the light cleared out and we were in front of Beacon academy.

RWBY: Woah!
Sir Shen: Let's go everyone make haste.
They ran into the dormitory building, after a lot of running we arrived at metal door with a big rectangular glass on the upper part. We opened it and was greeted by a vacant room, it has no beds, no desks, no windows. It's just a blank vacant room. We were told to wait outside, then Sir Shen placed (Y/N) (still inside the barrier) in the middle of the room. He left the room, locked the door, then removed the barrier around (Y/N). We watched (Y/N) scream in pain, his hands clenching his head, tears fill his eyes. Me, Weiss, Blake, and Yang planted our faces on the glass while tears began pouring in our eyes. I felt Sir Shen grabbed our shoulders,

Sir Shen: I'm sorry girls, but he needs some time alone now. I suggest you go to Professor Ozpin's office, we'll explain to you what's going on.

Time skip Weiss POV
We arrived at Professor Ozpin's. There we are met by Professor Ozpin and Sir Shen. They both have grievous faces. We approached Professor Ozpin's desk and Ruby, Me, Blake, and Yang cleared our throat to get Professor Ozpin's attention.

RWBY: *Ehem*
Professor Ozpin: Oh, girls! Sorry I didn't notice you enter. Well I assume you all want answers on what is currently happening with Mr. (L/N).
RWBY: Of course Professor!
Professor Ozpin: Shen, would you help in explaining?
Sir Shen: Sure, I got most of the info right here. I'll simplify my explanation so you would all understand. The figure Ms. Rose and Ms. Belladonna saw is called Nocturne....

3 days has passed

Thoughts (Y/N) POV
I fought with nocturne in my head. Our battlefield varies on my nightmares, regrets, and revenge. Every time we clash, Nocturne overpowers me. I'm already full of cuts on my body and I'm tired. But I did manage to do a number on Nocturne as well, he has cuts glowing on his body and I think I could see Nocturne panting.
Nocturne: Heh, looks like you could still fight....but it looks like you won't last long
(Y/N): Heh...try me....
We clashed blades and this time the battlefield is the ruined version of Beacon Academy.

Real World, Yang POV
Three days has passed after we learned about the situation that's happening to (Y/N). In those days me and the others volunteered to keep watch on him and everytime we do, all of us want to enter his room and comfort him, but Sir Shen said that he won't recognize us and he would just end up hurting us...or worse. Today me and the others are just hanging out in our room doing random stuff; Ruby is cleaning Crescent Rose, Weiss was making notes for (Y/N)'s absence, Blake was reading her book, and I'm playing with Spike. Then an idea popped in my mind. If we can't go there personally, why not give a picture of all us then maybe that could help him in his fight.

Me: Hey guys, wanna take a picture of all of us together?
Ruby: hmm, what for?
Me: So we could give that picture to (Y/N) then maybe that could help him.
Weiss: As long as it will help our honey. I'm in.
Ruby: Me too
Blake: Me three
Spike: *approval growl*
Me and the others line up for a pose, I got my scroll out and took asked Jaune to take s picture of us. We left for a while to print the picture.

3rd Person POV
As the girls giggle at the picture they took, they didn't know that (Y/N) is almost near to being controlled. The poor boy has blood pouring out of his head, his body was covered in wounds, and the walls of his room has the word "Goodbye" written in his blood.

Thoughts (Y/N) POV

I could barely stand and Nocturne was floating in front of me his wicked blade ready to cut me down.
Nocturne: Mwahahaha, you should have surrendered earlier. You just made it hard for yourself.
He maniacally laughed as he retracted his wicked blades, preparing his claws.
(Y/N): You won't finish me with the blades?
Nocturne: You look too pitiful to use my blades to finish you off. I'll just use my claws, it makes me controlling your body easier.
I sighed and close my eyes waiting for the inevitable happen.