Chapter 5: Arise

3rd Person POV

The rising sun shines upon a crumbled factory in the middle of a forest. A feminine figure wearing an azure-colored dress and has an opened azure-colored umbrella walks near the crumbled factory....then vanishes into a flurry of azure-colored butterflies. Meanwhile, inside the crumbled down factory, a man in a cybernetic suit has his legs and left arm pinned down by a bunch of rocks and boulders. He aimlessly looks at the crack on one of the rocks which let's sunlight hit his cracked helmet. He wriggled for a while but soon gave up. A small pebble then hit his helmet then bounced off. The cracked on his helmet grew bigger and revealed his cybernetic left eye. He looks at the sunlight again and sighs. Unbeknownst to him a flurry of azure-colored butterflies gathered on the background and formed up the feminine figure a while back. The figure closed her umbrella.

Azure: So this is what has what become of you?

The man perked up a bit. He recognized this all too familiar voice.

(Y/N): This has nothing to do with you...

Azure: You have failed....You have fallen....You broke your promise with your family...again.

(Y/N) just remained silent. Azure then walked closer to him.

(Y/N): I may have fallen...but that doesn't mean I can't do anything about it.

Azure smirks

Azure: Your persistence has always amused me. Very well then, I shall grant you a bit of healing.

The butterflies printed on Azure's umbrella got animated and the flurry of butterflies landed on (Y/N)'s body. (Y/N) could feel his strength come back to him. The butterflies are also removing the armor plates and rubbles. After a while (Y/N) stands up with only his exo-suit. He could see the bits of his PROJECT armor burn away with azure-colored flames.

Azure: Those tin cans only get in your way. For now this is all I could do to help you. Whatever comes next is up to you. You could either return to your family or protect them from the shadows. I don't really care, this is your life after all.

Azure then disappeared. (Y/N) looks at his right hand and clenched it.

TIMESKIP (4 Weeks)

Ruby POV

It's been four weeks since (Y/N) was declared M.I.A. we all still believe that he will come back in the right time as always. Azure has also been training me in using my silver-eye powers but she was leaving a lot lately. Azure came back and She was smiling a lot and I asked her about it.

Me: What got you in a cheery mood Azure?

Azure: Well, it's just that something interesting will happen from now on.

I just got confused by what she said. Before I could ask for more Azure disappeared again and this time Prof. Ozpin called us in for a meeting. We went to the Control tent, it was Team RWBY and JNR along with Uncle Qrow and Zed. Though Zed is just standing by the corner.

Prof. Ozpin: Right now you have to go back to Haven to meet with Professor Lionheart. If there will be no disruptions in the meeting then everything will go according to plan.

We all nod and proceed to the plan. We went back to Haven, left Taka to Fiora, and each of us were ordered not to draw our weapons carelessly. We went back to Haven academy and met with Prof. Lionheart

Lionheart: Ahh, welcome students and Qrow.

Qrow: What's the meeting all about Lionheart?

Lionheart: It's about.....