Volume 2

Quick Recap of Volume 1
(Y/N) (L/N) a street kid stole from the master of Shadows Zed. Zed was impressed when (Y/N) manage to escape him a couple of times, he offers (Y/N) a choice, a choice to be trained by Zed and learn the ways of the forbidden techniques. (Y/N) accepts and is adopted by Zed. Years passed and Zed is now lying down on his deathbed. He appoints (Y/N) as the new leader of the Order of Shadows, once he passes away. Suddenly the White Fang attacks the Order of Shadows, most of the members are dead along with White Fang soldiers. Adam Taurus and Zed dukes it out, (Y/N) and his best friends arrive to assist Zed. Long story short Zed and (Y/N)'s best friends died, but (Y/N) manage to escape because of Zed. After a year (Y/N) heads to Beacon because of his Master's will. There he meets team RWBY and to some circumstances he was now dating the team. The embodiment of his darkest side appears to haunt him. He manages to defeat it and has gained an ally, Eternum Nocturne. Eternum Nocturne offers (Y/N) to teach him his powers, and meet some important figures. (Y/N) left beacon saying that he'll be gone for a few weeks.......but we don't know that for sure.....

After This Point all chapters is considered as for Volume 2