Chapter 7: Two birds are better than one

Author: Okay, since (Y/N) has his project suite he now has two types of shadow.
The regular shadow and the shadow that his suite summons. Just so you guys and gals reading this book won't get confused here is a legend on knowing which shadow was used.

Shdw-forbidden technique shadow a.k.a the usual shadow he summons. This also applies to his blood moon shadows.
PShdw: shadows summoned by his project suite.

The death mark will be differentiated with what shadow was summoned. Now on with the story.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): So Qrow.....is this a welcoming party using your family tradition.....or we're considered trespassers?
I sarcastically asked Qrow. Spears, swords, guns, and daggers were pointed to us as we raised our hands in surrender.
Qrow: The second one. *turns to his people* Everyone it's me Qrow Branwen, let me talk to my sister.
???: Everyone stand down!
We hear someone shout. Everyone lowered their weapons and walked back a bit to create a path in the middle. A figure wearing red and black clothes, Crimson red gauntlets, a white Grimm like mask, and a big sword sheath, she has Raven black hair.
???: Hello brother, what brings you here?
Qrow: I'm here to talk ...Raven.
Raven? So that's Yang's mom?
Raven: Hmph, you know our traditions, the weak listens to the strong. So you have to fight in order to make me listen.
Qrow:Good. I brought someone who will fight you.
I whisper to Qrow.
(Y/N)*whisper*: Is that why you brought me here?
Qrow*whisper*: Yeah, plus you also want to talk to her and make her comeback to Yang right?
(Y/N)*whisper*: Yeah....you're right.
Qrow*whisper*: Plus you need her blessing for marrying Yang.
I elbowed his shoulder.

Earlier events

(Y/N) POV

I was just sitting down on the couch waiting for the girls to go down (Author: (Y/N) is wearing his Project suit). Dad was meditating, Spike was sleeping on his back making his belly exposed there's a bit of drool pouring out of his open mouth, and Taka was sleeping on Spike's belly he's curled into a ball. I stare at the ceiling then a thought popped in my head. Yang and Ruby are half sisters.....Ruby's mom is dead....so...where's Yang's mom? They both never talked about it so I didn't bother asking...my thoughts were broken as soon as I felt Qrow sat beside me. I could ask him...

(Y/N): Hey Qrow I need to ask something.
Qrow: What would that be?
(Y/N): It's about Yang's mom. Why did-
Qrow: She left?
(Y/N): Y-yeah and where-
Qrow: Did she go?
(Y/N): Y-yeah.
Qrow stare at the ceiling for a momment before scratching the back of his head.
Qrow: Well you are gonna be a family, plus maybe both of us could talk some sense to her.
I nod with confidence painted on my face.
Qrow: Good, come with me. We're gonna go there.
We both stood up, he was heading to the door, but I stopped him by grabbing his shoulder.
Qrow: What?
(Y/N): I have a better way of transportation. Just describe me the place.
Qrow raised his eyebrow in curiosity.
Qrow: Okay, the place is secluded in mountains, it-
(Y/N): Okay, you know what just think of the place. Concentrate okay.
Qrow closed his eyes. I draw some shadow runes in the air and it forms a black circle in the middle. Using my right hand I placed my index and middle finger on Qrow's forehead. I extended my left hand on the black circle. I closed my eyes for a while and after that I opened my eyes then snapped my fingers on my left hand. Then the black circle changed to a birds's eye view of a village secluded in the mountains. Well it would have been faster if I used the blood moon gate, but I haven't used this technique for a while might as well do it sometimes.

I flick Qrow's forehead just to mess with him.
Qrow: Ow, what was that for?!
(Y/N): Nothing. I just wanna mess with you.
Qrow: next time don't do that.
Qrow gritted his teeth as I chuckled.
(Y/N): Hey dad, could you tell the others that me Qrow and I are just gonna go for a walk.
Dad gave a thumbs up while still meditating.
(Y/N): Come on Qrow.
We went inside the portal.