Chapter 6: Sleeping with the team

Author's notes: Thanks for reading and voting guys *0* can't believe many people take their time to read my fanfic. The votes are in and it looks like Harem wins! Please take note that the harem will only include members of team RWBY. Thanks again guys :)
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair color
~on with the story

3rd Person POV
After the fight, (Y/N) head to the cafeteria and grabbed some nutri-bar then head for the dorm. Meanwhile at team RWBY's head are filled with questions about who (Y/N) is and what is his history. (Y/N) on the other hand is trying to come up with answers to the possible questions by his team.

(Y/N) POV
After finishing my nutri-bar I meditated and talked with Him and ask for help.
Him: heheeey, how's mah boy doing?
(Y/N): I need HELP!! What could I possibly tell them about myself?!
Him: aahh, girl problems. Well you could try what only some guys do.
(Y/N): What?
Him: Be Honest
(Y/N): egh! What is this honest "word" you are saying?
Him: *sigh* look dude lying won't get you a "get out of a sticky situation, free" card. So just tell the truth. You already told Weiss about your childhood. You could just tell them the whole story when you were still a street kid, but don't tell them about recent events.*wink**wink*
(Y/N): isn't that the same as lying?
Him: Not unless they asked for recent events *wink* *wink*
(Y/N): Great plan!
Him: Now heads up they're here.

I ended my meditation and I was met with 4 pairs of eyes staring at me. Each pair shines their respective colors. Ruby's silver eyes could make out a mirror that would reflect my soul. Weiss's light blue eyes make feel like I'm gonna drown just staring at them. Blake's amber eyes looks like sweet honey nectar staring at me. Yang's lilac eye feels like I'm in a garden of lilac flowers. Oh so beautiful girls staring at me......
(Y/N): *whispers* so beautiful
RWBY: hmm, did ya say something (Y/N)?
(Y/N): N-Nothing. Anyway what's will all the staring?
Blake: we don't know if you were asleep.
Ruby: So I wrapped a blanket around you.
I notice Ruby wrapped me in a black blanket with red roses drawn on it. I blushed a bit when I saw it.
(Y/N): o-oh, uh, thanks Ruby.
Yang: we..uhh..have some-
Weiss: We have some questions for you.
Yang: straight to the point huh, Weiss.
Weiss: I don't like beating around the bush. Now (Y/N) we want you to answer them honestly okay?
(Y/N): uhh sure (in thoughts: I'll try to)
Weiss: Number 1: What is this "Order of Shadows" you and Noah were talking about?
(Y/N): The order of shadows is an organization created by my Master, Zed.
Yang: and what do you do there?
(Y/N): well the order of shadows...is...uhh...more like a private group of.....assassins.....
RWBY: ASSASSINS??!!
(Y/N): so uhhh you guys scared?
Ruby: Nope, I think it's cool!
Weiss: a little bit!
Blake: not much.
Yang: nope!
Blake: so, how did you get there?
Weiss: oh he told me that story.
RBY: what?!
(Y/N): Yeah I kinda told Weiss a little bit about my childhood when I talked with her.
I notice Weiss looked smug and the others have a look of defeat. I wonder what's up with them?
Weiss: a little bit?
Blake: so do you mind telling the whole story to us?
(Y/N): Sure.*clears throat*

Flashbaaaaaaccckk Story
I was just a street kid, trying my best to survive everyday. I mostly stole food, lien, clothes, books, and stuff that I could sell to others. I'd do anything to survive at that time....I even beat a street kid to death when he was trying to steal from me. Then one day, I stole from a man covered with a long brown tattered cloak. I bumped into him and manage to grab his pouch of lien. As soon as I got it I ran to a corner to see my jackpot. I was counting the lien when I felt a hand grabbed my shoulder.
???: hey kid that ain't yours, I suggest you give it back.
The voice was rough and scary. But I muster up strength and courage to think of a plan to escape.
???: come on kid, I ain't got all day.
I bit his hand that was holding on to me.
???: ouch!!
I ran out into the crowd then into a narrow opening. I sat down when I thought I lost the man.
???: I gotta admit kid you got some skills.
My face was painted with shock, terror, and fear. As the man knelt down onto my level.
???: surprised?
I grabbed some dust and soil from the ground then threw it at his face.
???: *cough* what the-
I ran through the crowd again this time staying in the crowd while walking slowly. I thought I lost him until there was a hand that grabbed my shoulder and covered my mouth. Then it pulled me into a corner. I was really scared at what will the man do to me. The man knelt down his hands still holding my shoulder and covering my mouth.
???: You are one slippery little twerp I give you that.
He felt silent for a momment. He looks like he was thinking of something.
???: Wanna get out of this place, kid?
I nod
???: It won't be easy since I'm gonna train you. But it's better than living in the squatters and stealing to live, right?
I nod again.
???: Okay, I'm gonna remove my hand from your mouth. Don't scream okay?
I nod
???: good boy!
He let's go of my mouth and I didn't make a scream as promised. I did ask him a question though.
(Y/N): umm...excuse me sir, but who are you?
The man removes his hood revealing an awesome looking mask. He removed his mask, revealing his face full of scars, his red eyes, and his white short hair.
Master Zed: you could call me Master Zed! So what's your name kid?
(Y/N): I don't have one....
Master Zed: Oh? Well that's not a problem. From now on you are.....(Y/N)!! The soon to be greatest disciple of the great ninja Zed!
He rubs my (H/L), (H/C) , grabs my right hand then smiled at me.
Master Zed: Now come on (Y/N). Let's go to your new home.
I hugged him with tears flowing out my eyes.
(Y/N): Yes master!

End of Flashback story

After telling that story, it made me cry a little bit. I looked at team RWBY and they were crying like waterfalls, even Weiss was crying!
Ruby: *sniff* *sob* that was *sniff* *sob* a nice ssstoorrrryy waaaaaaaa
Weiss: *sniff* I agree *sniff* *sob*
Blake: *sniff* *sob*  what a *sniff* tearjerker
Yang: *sniff* *sob* heartfelt *sniff*
Then they all hugged me then planted their faces on my chest. I was surprised by it, but I try to tease them.
(Y/N): isn't it that I'M who's supposed to be crying real hard
RWBY: don't tease us!
I chuckled a bit then rubbed each of their hairs.
(Y/N): there, there, no need to cry to much about it.
They hugged me tightly. *urk* *sigh* I hugged them back. After a while they stopped crying but fell asleep!
(Y/N): *sigh* are you guys serious.
I summoned a shadow and the shadow got some blankets and lay it down on us. It also grabbed my sleeping bag and placed it by my head to use it as a pillow. The shadow turned of the light and it disappeared. I closed my eyes and met with Him.
Him: Hehe, how's my ladies man?
(Y/N): shu-shut up!
Him: I guess you should thank me for getting you to sleep with girls hugging you.
(Y/N): e-eh?! ......th-tha-thanks....I guess
Him: haha, now that's my boy. Sleep well Mr. Ladies Man *wink*

Author's note: again it's a short chapter, but at least you get to sleep with team RWBY. Haha. Thanks for the reads and votes guys. I really appreciate it!