Chpater 5: The Birds and the Bees

(It was already the next day when you woke up.)
(Y/N) POV
I woke up seeing a familiar ceiling  I'm in the infirmary again am I? I sat up and notice that the TV was on and it was playing Game of Tables(Game of thrones, I know I can't think of anything good). I look to my side to see Noah sitting down on his bed and was eating popcorn. Noah noticed that I'm awake, he handed me the bucket of popcorn.

Noah: Want some?
(Y/N): eh, why not?
I grabbed a handfull then watched with him. I didn't know that this was a good series. Then the character on the series was dramatically speaking.
GoT character: Winter is coming...
As if on que someone entered the infirmary. To my surprise it was Weiss's older sister, Winter.
(Y/N): Hehehe, That dude was right! Winter did come.
I nudge at Noah trying to deliver the pun. But he just ignores me and continue watching. I saw Winter facepalmed herself then she approached me.
Winter: Listen (Y/N)....I have something to tell you...in private.
I looked at Noah to see him so immersed at what he's watching.
(Y/N): Eerrr. Sure.
She then pulled out a wheelchair.
Winter: Not in here.

I sighed and tried sitting down the wheelchair. My sides hurt s bit in the process. I finally sat down comfortably and Winter begun pushing the wheelchair. The "walk around" travel was really silent. I don't know what to talk about since I don't know her much, but I still want to try to have a conversation with her.

(Y/N): uhh. Hey, I'm sorry about my drunken ranting....it must've been a disappointment to see the man that your sister likes was a drinker....
Winter raised an eyebrow.
Winter: Well....as long as you do not cause any pain at Weiss.
(Y/N): I would never do anything that could hurt my dearest snowflake.
Winter: then why date their whole team?
Well it was about time somebody ask me that question.
(Y/N): Well.....One I love the four of them. Two they accepted me for who I am, even the scars of my past....and my face. Lastly they don't seem to mind to share me, so I'll do my best to give them equal love.
Winter: hmmm....quite a confession huh? Then let me ask you this. Do you like Weiss because she's an heiress?
(Y/N): No offense Winter, but that's a stupid question. I like Weiss for her personality not for her money. Sure she may be stubborn, cold to others, has a big mouth, and can be full of herself sometimes, BUT she's caring like a strict mother. She may not show it because of her "little miss heiress" facade. But when you watch her closely it'll be obvious, especially if you're the one being......pampered by her from time to time.
Winter chuckles at the last part.
(Y/N): What?
Winter: So you're being pampered? Please do tell.
(Y/N): It all started on one afternoon...

(This happened after a few days of badge and burden)
Flashback
I was at the library studying. I don't know why Prof. Port threw a quiz about Grimm's weak points. He didn't even teach that crap! I scratched my head in frustration while reading a book titled "Grimm weak points for dummies". I was at the chapter about a Goliath's weak points...until I was disturbed by a pile of books slamming on my table. I got startled and ready my Shadow Blades. I turned around and pointed my blade.
Weiss: Woah! Chill (Y/N)!
(Y/N): Weiss! I-I...umm, sorry about that.
I retract my blades and got back to studying. Weiss sat beside me and keeps on nudging my shoulder from time to time.
I got annoyed by this and asked her.
(Y/N): What do you want Weiss?
Weiss: Well I can't seem to help that you're reading a....wrong book.
(Y/N): Wrong book?
Weiss: Well, it does inform the reader about a Grimm's weak points, but it doesn't have much of the information for what type of weapon or dust is best effective to take it down, a Grimm's call for it's pack, precautionary measures to take before fighting a Grimm, and many more.
(Y/N): Oh...
Weiss: So to help you in your predicament I am willing to teach you. You should be grateful that THE Weiss Schnee is helping you in your studies.
I facepalmed my head softly.
(Y/N): Oh I am oh so grateful for THE great Weiss Schnee, for she is will be teaching me.
I said sarcastically, but she took it as a compliment.
Weiss: Good! Now read Chapter 5 of this book, Chapter 9-18 of this book...
She handed me a lot of books.
(Y/N): Gee. Thanks.
Weiss: No problem.

End of flashback

Winter: Hehehehe
(Y/N): please stop laughing.
Winter: How can I? I mean the oh so great Master of the Order of Shadows was schooled by my sister. How could I not laugh about that?
I sighed then facepalmed myself.
Winter: You're a good man (Y/N). My opinion about you has changed, please take care of my sister. Show her true love. A love that doesn't seek her status and money. Show her you love her because YOU love her.

I went silent for bit then smiled at Winter.

(Y/N): That is what I intended to show her.
Winter: But don't show her too much love.
(Y/N): Too much love?
Winter: Yes, I don't want to hear from my sister that she is pregnant in a young age....but if she did...
She gave me a death stare. I gulped.
(Y/N): I'll wait for the right time....
Winter: Good.

We arrived in front of the infirmary again. She stopped parked me by the door.
Winter: That was a nice talk. I'm glad in knowing that my sister picked a good man....even if that man is a bit of a drunktard.
(Y/N): Hehehe, well I'll try to stop drinking alcohol when I get the chance.
She playfully punched my shoulder.
Winter: You better. Now if you would excuse me, I need to leave now.
She waved good bye and walked away. I pushed a butting by the door and it opened. I saw Qrow drinking by the chair. Noah was gone, he left a note by the table. "I'm good to leave -Noah" Qrow saw me and approach me.

Qrow: Listen Kid, I know you're dating my two nieces along with their two friends.
(Y/N): And are you here for a talk?
Qrow: Yeah *drinks from his can of beer* Don't ever hut my nieces' feelings.
He points his sword at me. I raised my hand in a surrender position.
(Y/N): I won't! I promise!
Qrow: Good! *drinks again* And don't let me hear news that both of them are pregnant in such a young age.
His sword started poking me.
(Y/N): Of course!
Qrow: And *empties his can* Give me back my canister!
I chuckled a bit, I reach to my back pocket and toss him his canister.
(Author's note: I forgot to typed it last chapter. You got Qrow's canister when both of you were drunk.)
Qrow: Good! Also, don't be doing *beep* or *beep* or *beep* or *beep* Until all of you are older! Got it?
(Y/N): Yes!
Qrow drinks from his canister.
Qrow: Ahh, much better.
He drunkily waves good bye at me then leaves the room.

WHY THE HECK WERE THEY TALKING ABOUT PREGNANCY! I then remembered I haven't met the parents yet....If the sister and the uncle are like these....I wonder what the parents will say?

~End Chapter