Chapter 8: Someone Lives....

3rd person POV

(Y/N) charged in the fray while riding on Spike's back. They charged leading their Ursai army to fight the Grimms and Atlesian Knights and Paladins. Big boss and the others were hatching up a plan to divide them.

Big boss: Okay. Me, Chrono, Ilaka, and Ogre are gonna help the kids here. The others help in eliminating Grimms and possible threats while helping in evacuation of the citizens. Got it?

The rest of the Blood moon warriors noded so did the students.

(Y/N) POV

I was fighting of some Grimms along the gates of Vale. It was only small time weaklings, beowolves, boarbatusks, and creeps. Me, Spike, and our Ursai army were doing well.....until the ground started to shake. What the hell? Mountain Glenn was shaking. Oh uh that doesn't look good! Then a dragon bursted from the mountain.

(Y/N): Crap!
Then some Goliaths appeared on the ground, but the sky has Griffons swarming it. Sadly we can only dealt with the Goliaths.
(Y/N): Double Crap!
I whistled and caught Spike's attention.
(Y/N): Spike get ready, we've got company!
Spike growled and stood up and Roared. More Ursai come to help us. Spike and I led the charge against the Goliath. Spike and I transformed to our final Bear King form. After transformation I punched a Goliath in the face. Then I choke slammed the said Goliath on the ground creating a crater. The Ursai army clashed with the Goliath pack.

Time skip

The Goliath pack were obliterated...well along with most of our army. I saluted while still in final Bear King form then growled, the remaining 6 Ursa followed suit. After Spike and I got back to normal (Spike shrank back because he's tired.) the six remaining Ursai disintegrated. *sigh* It was a good fight.

We made our way back to the others, I was carrying Spike on my back. I could see razed machines and some black dust piles. Then I saw a corpse with the White fang logo on it's clothes. My blood boiled. So they're here.... I saw a shadow of Big boss jumped down a roof and approached me.

Big boss(shadow): We need help back here. The students are a pain in the ass to deal with. Keep on acting recklessly.
I facepalmed myself. Then rushed to where they were. I was surprised that Big boss lied. I saw the scene and it was actually a combination of teamwork. I appeare beside Big boss.

(Y/N): I thought you said they were a big mess?
Big boss: Nah, they're teamwork is pretty good. I just said that so you could get your ass here quickly.
Chrono: We don't even have to do much here.
Ilaka *across the distance while fighting off some Atlesian Knights and Paladins*: Yeah just warm yer asses their Old men!

I stared at Big boss and Chrono just sitting down. Yup, typical.

I watched the fight happening. I saw Velvet held a holographic version of Yang's gauntlets. Wow. Then it changed into my shadow blades. Crap! Gotta stop her. I appeared beside her as she was gonna try slice up a Paladin's arm. I then pushed her beside then destroyed the Paladin by summoning shadows around it and "Slice n' Dice" it up.

Velvet: (Y/N)! What did you do that for?
Coco: Yeah, why (Y/N)?!
Coco sounded pissed.
(Y/N): Well I have to inform you that the Shadow blades takes in a lot of training, and I mean A LOT of training to get used to it. One could get hurt from wielding the shadow blades. *I pointed at the blades that appeared at the edges* Those blades could injure the user if they aren't careful.
Velvet: Oh, uh..thanks for caring (Y/N).
(Y/N): No prob.
I looked around and noticed that a familiar redhead with Greek style armor and a dense blonde is missing.
(Y/N): Anyone seen Pyrrha and Jaune?
Velvet: No.
Then I saw Weiss summoned an arm that was holding a sword, it was knight styled. Then slashed a Paladin in half. Woah, That's cool! Then an even bigger Paladin ran to the center and was gonna charge at us. Ogre got his clubs out and smashed the Paladin in the hull causing it to be launched and crashed on a building.