Chapter 8: In the eyes of Dez part 2

Author: This might get short.....but maybe interesting.

Dez POV

I return back to my quarters. I overheard that the plans will advance during an event on haven academy. Tyrian....well he's still a lunatic and is now more aggressive when talking about the silver eyes kid. Hazel I fought him one time....well he was able to sate my thirst for battle....but overtime his moves became predictable. Cinder was still in training to use the fall maiden's power, even if some of it are in a human named Pyrrha Nikos, her location is unknown, Mistress doesn't want to waste time in looking for a small fracture of power. I sat back down on my couch and do another staring contest with the mask. (Y/N).....why didn't I feel like killing you before? I notice the eyeholes' eye guards glow red. I stood up and took the mask to inspect it. I turn the mask around Strange, there isn't anything on it to make it flow red. I then decided to wear it. I remove my mask then wore the kid's mask.

Dez inner thought plane

Me: What the....*looks around* where am I?
I look around and it's dark. Only a lightbulb placed near me is my source of light. Then a shadow figure, like what that kid uses appear in front of me.
Me: Who are you? Where am I?
The figure just stares at me.
???: You.....what's your name?
Me: Sorry, but I asked you first and I don't easily give out my name.
I punched the figure but only for it to be caught. I tried moving my arm only to be met by the figure bending it.
Me: Aaaarrghh,ghe....you are strong.
???: Yes. Now answer my question.
Me: I'm called Dez.
???: No you aren't. Your name is Zed.
What is this bastard spewing.
Me: What the hell are you talking about. My name is Dez!
The figure let's go of hand.
???: You're supposed to be dead. But what are you doing here in the mortal plane, and why call yourself Dez?
Me: I don't know what nonsense are you spewing. I was saved by mistress Salem.
???: I see, she revived you and erased your memories....
Me: What are you---
Before I can finish my sentence the figure placed both it's hands on my head. Then suddenly my head ached, I knelt down in pain then scenes flashed before my eyes. A scene of a child killing an older man What the hell is happening my head ached in pain again. Then something snapped in my mind....That's.....me..... More memories of my feats was flashed before my eyes I'm....not Dez...I'm....Zed.... Then one of the most precious memories I have flashed before me....the day I met a child who managed to steal from me and escaped two times...(Y/N)......Then memories began to flood on me again, the memories between Me and (Y/N); our trainings, our talks, our bondings, the day taught him about drinking booze, me at my death bed and how I gave (Y/N) this mask as a sign of being the new leader of the Order, the fall of the Order of Shadows, attack of white fang, be being stabbed by Adam Taurus.

After those memories flashed before me, my head ached in pain. But after a while the pain subsided and I finally remember who I am and what I've done...to my student, my son (Author: Don't get confused here, remember Zed sees (Y/N) as the son he never had) I stare back at the figure...

Me: Him. My thanks for returning my memories.
Him: Good to have you back Zed.
Me: Yeah. It's good to be back.
Him: But what will be your plans now?
Me: Okay, I'll give you back to (Y/N) and tell him all the plans that I know. But don't tell him about me. I'll also tell the plans to my drinking buddy, so that he could help (Y/N).
Him: Okay. But why not tell him about you?
Me: I always want to fight him. I want to know just how strong he's gotten after I...severely injure him. But I know he isn't dead yet.
Him: Okay, but what will I tell him if he asks me why did you return the mask or how did I know those informations.
Me: I'll give you to a man named Qrow, I'll make an excuse about giving the mask, so let me handle it. For (Y/N) just tell him you overheard it.
Him: Okay. Good plan. Let's do it.

I got out of my thought plane and removed the mask. I hope.....(Y/N) forgives me for what I've done to him....someday I have to face him and confront him again....

I teleported to where Qrow is.

Qrow POV

I got better when I was treated by Mistral doctors. They said something lessened the effects of the poison I guess that Dez guy was telling the truth. I was walking along an alleyway while drinking my flask. Then a figure appeared in front of me. It was Dez.

Me: Dez, what brings you here?
Dez: Listen Qrow, I know what I'm about to tell you might be too difficult to believe, but I am Zed. I was revived by Salem, but my memories were erased. The manifestation of the forbidden techniques managed to bring back my memories when I wore (Y/N)'s mask.
This dude is just getting crazier.
Me: And why should I believe all that bullsh*t!
I drink at my flask,
Dez: Because I'm the only one who knows that you deflowered Winter that one time when both of you were extremely drunk. Only you remembered that because you're used to getting too drunk.
I spat my booze out.
Me: What the hell?! Only Zed knows that story!
Dez: Well?
This guy....he's telling the truth.
Me: Is that really you Zed?
Zed: Yes, it is me.
I hugged him
Me: Great to have you back buddy.
He hugged back.
Zed: It's great to be back buddy.
He hands me the mask of (Y/N).
Zed: That mask doesn't belong to me anymore.
Me: But dude, you said you killed him.
Zed: No. I didn't. Even when my memories was erased I still don't feel like killing the child I raised like a son. Now I don't have much time. Give his mask back to him. Just tell him I dropped it. Then here's an important part. Salem's plans, I don't have much information, but here's the plan....

Short Timeskip

After Zed tells me of what he knows of Salem's plans he left. (Y/N)'s mask in my hand I walk back to the room me and Ruby are saying. Now how should I tell her about this?

~End Chapter

Author: Sorry if it's short. I just want to get start on volume 5 already XD

 I just want to get start on volume 5 already XD

Author: Pics above are related to volume 5

Author: Pics above are related to volume 5. I can't type in comment and I don't know why.