Chapter 2: The Ranting

(Y/N) POV
Ughhh, good thing that nightmare was done. I thought to myself going to the amity colosseum. I'm never gonna play a trick like that again, especially on those girls. I then shook while remembering the experience.
Thoughts
Big boss: Hey kid, mind if we practice for a while?
(Y/N): Sure Big boss.

I sat down a tree and meditated.

Big boss: Okay, now fight me.
(Y/N): *sigh* it always boils down to this.
Big boss: Hey, the moment you defeat me you could me called a true master of shadows!
(Y/N): Okay, okay.
Time skip
I sat down exhausted from the fight.
Big boss: Heh, not bad kid. But still not good enough to beat me!
Big boss laughed victoriously.
(Y/N): *smirk* Some day old man.
End thoughts

I opened my eyes and lay down for a while. I was mentally exhausted because of that training.
*beep*
I look at my scroll to see a message.
On scroll
Ruby: Hey honey, it's almost our turn to fight! You better watch :)
Sent 10:00 am
I smirked and stood up. I checked the message again wait 10 am? I checked my watch Crap! It's already 11:am! I ran my way to an air bus and it flew to the arena.

Ruby POV
The fight's almost over and our honey was still not there. We were taking our anger against team ABRN. Reese was already taken down by Blake. Weiss made a huge ice hand and it grabbed Bolin and Nadir, the ice hand became an ice ball and rolled. Yang was chasing Arslan, Yang was the most pissed out of the four of us. Arlan managed to free her teammates from the ice ball by doing something karate like and broke the ice ball. Wow!
Weiss: Yang!
Weiss formed an ice ramp.
Weiss: Now!
Yang nods then slides to the ramp while using Ember Cilica to slide forward and build momentum. Blake jumped down and handed Gambol shroud in pistol form with Blake holding on the rope (idk what they call that black rope attached on Gambol shroud). Blake jumped on my back and launched her by firing downward. Both of them launched forward at the rest of team ABRN. In mid air Blake threw Yang at the team. Team ABRN was lined up and was knocked out by Yang's explosive punch.
Yang: Yes!
Port: And that concludes this match!
Me: Yaaaaaaaayyyy!
Me and the rest were jumping for joy. We were basking in the audience cheers, until we saw a familiar figure clapping his hands and cheering for us.

(Y/N) POV
Good! Barely made it! I ran to the seats and saw Yang's winning punch. I clapped for them while cheering them. I saw them stare at my direction. Looks like they saw me. They all puffed their cheeks and walk out the arena. I'm in trouble am I?
Him: Yup.
Eternum Nocturne: Very.
Big boss: You're dead.
(Y/N): Ohoho now you guys decided to talk huh.
Rest of the blood moon warriors: Our condolences.
I snapped back to reality and met with the girls. They all have puffed cheeks and an angry face.
(Y/N): hey girls....nice fight you did here. You were all awesome!
RWBY: ....
(Y/N): uhh.....girls?
RWBY: You're Late!!
I covered my ears as they screamed.
(Y/N): right....I'm sorry.
Ruby: Treat us to lunch!
Weiss: We're hungry!
Blake: After that you should...
Yang: Massage us!
(Y/N): Geh, c-can we just sit back and relax?
RWBY: No!

(Imagine that team RWBY is like that)Ruby: Food!Weiss: Treat us!Blake: Massage!Yang: Massage!RWBY: HUNGRY! MASSAGE!

Ruby: Food!
Weiss: Treat us!
Blake: Massage!
Yang: Massage!
RWBY: HUNGRY! MASSAGE!

They rant on like that until we got on the Airbus, we landed, and up to the fairgrounds.

(Y/N): OKAY! Okay, okay, okay. We'll do those stuff now please stop ranting.
They all went back to normal with smiles on their faces.
(Y/N): On one condition!
Then their faces turned frowns.
(Y/N): I'll only do a hand, feet, and back massage.
RWBY: hhmmm.....give us a momment.
They walked back a step then huddled. Every once in a while a head will pop up and look at me. After a few minutes their discussion ends.
RWBY: okay, we agree.
(Y/N): Good, then let's go eat. I know a place.
We headed to the Ionian stalls. I wanted to bring them here because I want them to at least taste some Ionian delicacies.
???: Oh, Master (Y/N)! Over here!
I heard a voice called me Master. Oh no, I forgot there are some ex-members of the order of shadows.
Yang: Uhh, hey (Y/N) someone's calling you.
(Y/N): Right.
We approach the shopkeeper.
Shopkeeper: Oh,*bows down* Master (Y/N) a pleasure to meet you.
(Y/N): Right, well, why'd you call me?
Shopkeeper: Ah, well I would like treat you *looks at team RWBY* and your fair ladies for lunch.
(Y/N): Oh, uh, are you sure? Do you not mind?
Shopkeeper: No, it will be my pleasure to cook for the Master.
(Y/N): *sigh* Okay, then it will be our pleasure to taste your cooking. *turns to team RWBY* Okay girls we'll eat here.
We sat down and the shopkeeper handed us menus. We were scanning it, suddenly Blake jolted up.
Blake: I'll have Tuna sashimi and Grilled Tuna!
Right, she's part cat. I chuckled a little and turn back to the menu.
Ruby: I'll have Homemade Ionian Cookies!
Weiss: uhh, I'll have beef ramen please.
Yang: I'll have beef ramen too, but spicy.
(Y/N): I'll have....a glass of water.
Yang: eerrr...why?
(Y/N): I know some of you wont finish your food.
The shopkeeper returned back to the kitchen to cook.
Blake: So...Master?
(Y/N): Right, I have to explain myself. Okay, as you all know I'm the Master of the Order of Shadows, but I haven't told you about what happened to the Order. *At this point you told them the events of Chapter 1*
You started to tear up a bit.
They hugged me.
RWBY: don't worry you have us now.
I hug them back.
(Y/N): I know.
Shopkeeper: Here's your food everyone.

Time skip.

In the end I ate Weiss's and Yang's leftover ramen. I paid for the food, I got a discount from the shopkeeper. We sat down under a tree.
Yang: uuuggghhh too full for massage.
Yang said while rubbing her belly.
(Y/N): *chuckle* then let's just enjoy our time here and rest for a while.
I sat down and lay my back on the tree trunk. The girls used my body as a human pillow.
(Y/N): Yup, I'm the human pillow for your girls.
They laughed and fell asleep. I kept watch while stroking their sleeping heads. I hope the scene never ends. I smiled and slowly drifted away.

Author's note: Short chapter I know. But next chapter will be released later.