Chapter 8: Devourer

(Y/N) POV
It was already afternoon and I'm still in the infirmary along with Noah. Noah was sleeping and I'm just looking at the ceiling. I wonder how's the girls. Well no matter, they've got one of the best teacher with them. My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened. I sat up and look who it was.
???: *growl*
(Y/N): Ahh, familiar growl, Spike?
Spike jumps to my bed and whimpers on my chest.
(Y/N): what's wrong boy?
Spike was pointing at his face or rather at his bone plate mask. Then the rest of the people butts in.
Thoughts
Big boss: Kid, that's a surprisingly tamed Ursa cub.
(Y/N): Well, I didn't really know why.
Ilaka: It's so cute and fluffy! Hey (Y/N) can I hug it?
(Y/N): How? Your stuck here in my brain.
Chrono: Oh, Big boss haven't told you that you could physically manifest us.
(Y/N): Wha-Really?!
Tempest: Yeah.
Big boss: I was getting to that, okay. Anyway, yeah you could summon us. But we can't hang around here in your head and you can't use our weapons once we're out of you.
(Y/N): ....
Big boss: don't worry, we could always enter your head. We just have to do the ceremony we did before we left the spirit realm.
(Y/N): Oh, that's great.
Ogre: (Y/N), I think something's wrong with your Ursa.

I snap back and look at Spike. He was lightly tackling my chest with his mask.
(Y/N): Spike what's wrong?
Spike: *sad growl and whimper*

Thoughts
Elise: (Y/N), your pet is fighting back with it's own Grimm instinct, but it looks like he won't last long...
(Y/N): What?! Is there anything I can do to help him?!
Nennek: calm down (Y/N). We can help him, more specifically Elise can help your Ursa.
(Y/N): You can?!
Elise: Yeah, my blood moon spiders were once Grimm spiders.
(Y/N): How?
Elise: Well when I tamed my spiders I gave them a bit of my spirit. After doing that my spiders have to fight off some Grimm creatures, after fighting they changed to blood moon spiders.
(Y/N): How much spirit? How many Grimm will Spike have to fight?
Elise: A little bit of spirit and a hundred of Grimm to fight.
(Y/N): A hundred?! He's just a cub.
Elise: don't worry, you're spirit will make Spike grow bigger, a little bit.
(Y/N): Okay, but where can I find that many Grimm?
Elise: I don't know. But you have to find one now.
(Y/N): Right, thanks.

I look at Spike again.
(Y/N): don't worry Spike, I'll help you.
I wrote a note and stuck it into Noah's forehead. I got up and armored up(classic Zed skin) I hid Spike into a bag then head to the library for research. Okay, Grimm infestations aaaaanndddddd search. I typed it on the holographic keyboard and one location stood out. Mountain Glenn. Okay that's our target, sooner the better. I tapped the floor with my foot and a blood moon shrine popped out the ground. I focused on thinking about Mountain Glenn then entered the portal. I got out in the portal and was greeted by a deserted city. Wow, Ruined buildings, lurking Grimms, and......gunshots? I stealth followed the origins of the gunshots. I proved on a rooftop building and peeked. I saw Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Zwei, and Dr. Oobleck. Wait this is their mission?! Crap, crap, crap! I should be extra sneaky, maybe I'll look at the other side of the city. I quietly crawled back then hop from rooftop to rooftop to get away faster.

Blake POV
We were fighting off some Grimm until I felt someone was watching us.
Me: Guys, do you feel like someone is watching us?
Ruby: Nope.
Weiss: uhh, no.
Yang: Nope.
"Dr." Oobleck: I don't think so Ms. Belladonna.
Zwei: *bark*

(Y/N) POV
I manage to not attract their attention. I landed on a rooftop then set down the backpack Spike was in. Spike hopped out, I opened my palm and focused on forming a small spirit ball(NOT DESTRUCTIVE LIKE IN DBZ). I fed Spike the spirit ball. Spike began to glow light red, then he became a grown Ursa. Grow only a LITTLE BIT huh. Spike who is know a grown Ursa was looking at me, his mask changed from a Grimm to a blood moon style mask, the Grimm red markings were replaced by blood moon symbols and markings and a red crystal formed on his forehead. His black fur changed to dark blood moon red color. His armor platings changed from boney to smooth. The color become blood moon red. He also gained an armor underneath him with a blood moon symbol on it. His hands and feet were covered in armor that protects the limbs and has bigger claws sticking out of it. Wow! This isn't a little bit change. This is BIG!
Spike looks like he's calm now. I guess it worked. Spike looked at me then begin his barrage of licks.
(Y/N): Okay, okay, Spike stop it tickles!
Spike: *deep but soft growl*
(Y/N): heh, don't worry even if you're that big you're still my Spike.
I sat down and Spike layed down his head on my lap. I began stroking his chin while thinking. Okay, now how do we attract Grimm......oh right think of bad thoughts. I was about to think of evil thoughts until I notice that the head that I was stroking became small. I looked at spike and he shrunk back to his cub size but still has the blood moon style look.
(Y/N): Woah! You can shrink?
Spike: *cute growl*
After Spike growled he then enlarge himself to an Ursa size still with the blood moon style look.
(Y/N): Okay. 1. Convient 2. Awesome 3. WOW. Okay on to the objective.
I thought of negative thoughts. After a while a pack of beowolves came along with their alpha.
(Y/N): Okay Spike GET THEM!
Spike roared then jumped down the build landing on some beowolves that died being flattened. I watch the fight...no, it looks more like a carnage. Spike just swipes his claws and most of the pack that charged at him became headless. The alpha faced Spike. They both roared at each other then charged at each other. They got into a stand still as they keep holding hands trying Oto overwhelm each other. Spike let's out a roar and quickly overpowers the alpha pushing the alpha to kneel down. Spike crushed the Alpha's hands. The Alpha howled in pain for a while. Then Spike bit off the Alpha's head, the other Beowolves saw this and tried no run away but Spike just gave chase to them.