Chapter 3: Why does he keep doing this?!

3rd Person POV

(Y/N), Nikolai, and the others killed the Grimm guards and is now running towards the factory. They were stopped by some of the guards but the group easily disposed of them. They made their way inside and begun destroying the robots. Unknown to them Watts was watching them from the control room.

Watts: All according to plan, Mistress.
He said to himself as he pressed a button which made the floor that team PROJECT is on open up. Team PROJECT fell but it didn't cause any harmful injury, just some grunts. Team PROJECT regained their footing, they stood up and observed their surroundings, they were in some sort of manufacturing room. Gears, parts, robotic arms that are used in mass production littered the area.

Yasuo: Where are we?
Watts: You are all in the last place you'll ever see!
Watts announced while he is inside the control room. He pressed five buttons on the control panel and five metal doors opened in the room team PROJECT is in. An army of black Atlesian Knights surround them.
Watts: Now let's test my prototype army.
Yasuo: Aren't those the Knights you sold him?
Nikolai: Yes, yes it is.
Team PROJECT readies their weapons. The Atlesian Knights' right arms all changed to a blade and they charged at team PROJECT.

Team PROJECT divided themselves. Nikolai and Lucian were shooting at the Atlesian Knight while Leona is protecting the two shooters. Fiora and Yasuo are slicing and dicing the robots around them. (Y/N) summoned PShadow (Project Shadows) around the area and destroyed the robots while switching from places to places. Watts was watching them through a screen in the control room. He held his hands together and then placed his chin above his hands. He has a smirk on his face.

Watts: All according to plan....

Watts pressed a big red button on the control panel which caused the metal doors to open again. This time bigger robots appeared. It's color is jet black and one of it's arms is an orange plasma sword. The robots towered the team as they march towards the said team.

 The robots towered the team as they march towards the said team

(Like that but jet black and has an orange colored blade)

Yasuo: Oi, Oi, Oi, isn't that a bit too much?

The robots activated their blades and charged in. Team PROJECT held their ground and continue destroying the robots as many as each of them can. A lot of time has passed and the wave after wave of robots seemed endless. Watts continued watching with a smile on his face.

Watts *thoughts*: With this I'm sure I will be their end.

Watts thought as he pressed another big red button. This time he left the control room and went down to where Team PROJECT were fighting. He stood on a platform attached to the wall. He used his semblance of electricity (Author: This is not official semblance of Watts. I just thought of it because of his last name.) and blasted a stream of electricity to team PROJECT. The robots backed away as Team PROJECT were a bit paralyzed in the center of the room.