Teaser for Volume 6

Note: This is just a teaser so calm yourselves if you ever see something in this that triggers you

The scene was dark....only a small glimpse off sunlight shines the place......the sunlight shine upon a fallen (Y/N) laying down the ground......most of his PROJECT suite destroyed, his PROJECT helmet cracked revealing his face's left side. His armor plating on his suit cracked, smashed, and was sparking occasionally. Then a figure spoke from the dark place.

???: So You failed.....YOu failed you're ambition to protect everyone whom you hold dear. YOU HAVE FALLEN.

(Y/N) just lay silently not replying.

???: So you have....Yet a small ray of Hope shines upon you. I am here to make you an offer. Join me and I shall bestow upon you great powers.

(Y/N) is still laying down, but this time he replied.

(Y/N): And like I said before.....I DONT WANT YOUR OFFER. I'm not done yet. As long as I'm still breathing...as long as I'm alive....I'll come back to them. I will protect them. WITH my own power.
???: Then why continue laying down?
(Y/N): I'm just taking a breather.

After saying that (Y/N) tried standing up with all his effort. Sparks popping out, armor platings falling down, and was groggy. The figure smiled by how determined (Y/N) is.
???: I never thought you'd be this resilient.
The figure snapped fingers then azure collored butterflies surround (Y/N).
???: The least I could do is to release you from this tin can and help you with recovery.
(Y/N) smirked
(Y/N): I thought you don't like those who doesn't listen to you?
???: I do, but I'm also the type to enjoy watching others try hard in achieving their goals. Now tell me again, "what are your goals?"
(Y/N): *chuckles* And like I said before...."To protect my family".

SCENE CHANGE

With the rest of PROJECT, Beacon faculty & Studentd, and the Kinkou order were in a camp, there they are discussing on the recent report that (Y/N) went M.I.A. ....again.

Nikolai: ....and that's the story...
Ozpin: So....he stayed behind to protect the others?
Yasuo: Yeah....and he looked cool while doing so...
Nikolai: How did....how did Zed take the news?
Ozpin: Zed is by a cliffside drinking sake.
Nikolai: Not well I suppose...
Everyone fell silent for a momment.
Nikolai: I....I must check on the others...

Nikolai exited the meeting tent and head to the Infirmary where Lucian and Leona are in a recovery stasis and Fiora is on going minor repairs. It is where team RWBY is in at the momment.

Fiora: I'm sorry everyone....
Ruby hugs Fiora
Ruby: Don't be...I know that he did that to protect you all.
Fiora: But...
Weiss: No buts. That dolt is a stubborn one.
Fiora: You are all confident that he is still out there?
Blake: Yeah. He has a knack for doing these stuff.
Yang: It all comes from first hand experience. Besides have more faith in him as well. You're the older one here.
Fiora giggles.
Fiora: You are all right.
Nikolai entered the room and gave them all reassuring smiles and worked on Lucian and Leona. Jaune entered the tent in panic.
Jaune: SPIKE'S MISSING!

SCENE CHANGE

The shattered moon glows brightly in the night. Spike was just outside a ruined building and is currently sniffing the ground. From the rubbles of the ruined building a hand emerged from it. Sparks were coming out of this hand. Spike noticed this and pulled the hand out, which in turn pulled out a body...the body of (Y/N).

(Y/N): Good to see ya buddy.
Spike growled happily. (Y/N) stood up only wearing the exo suit of his PROJECT suit. He pressed a button and the exo suit removed itself from his skin and was folded neatly.

(Y/N): Hey Him can you bring out my suit?
Him: Done.
Then (Y/N)'s usual clothes covered him (classic Zed skin). He removed some of the armor and clothes and fixed up a new look.
(Y/N): Hey Him can you be a red cloth instead of a mask?
Him: I can but why?
(Y/N): I'm going for a new look. Plus....I won't just return to the others. I'll eliminate the new inner circle of Salem first then return back.
Him: Are you sure about that?
(Y/N): Yes. Even though being away from them hurts me a lot, but at least I know they'll be safe. A man needs to do the hard work. Or so they say.
Him: Fine then.
Eternum Nocturne: Then I will lend you an improve armament.
(Y/N)'s shadow blades then morphed and changed into a gauntlet where it has retractable blades and spikes on the gauntlet. His Razor shuriken changed from silver to black and was attached to him with a black strap with some glowing red runic inscriptions.
Eternum Nocturne: This will be painful but bear with it.
Eternum Nocturne's mark on (Y/N)'s chest glowed red and began to reform to a new one. This process caused (Y/N) to grunt in pain a lot but resisted to shout.

 This process caused (Y/N) to grunt in pain a lot but resisted to shout

( This is (Y/N)'s new look, of course the body has some scars)

Eternum Nocturne: There, this'll protect your exposed body.
(Y/N): What happened?
Eternum Noctunre: I created a transparent like armor shell around your body. You stripping off your armor is very stupid but I know you want to be more flexible and faster in a fight. So I did this.
(Y/N): Thanks.
Spike was looking at his new master's clothes until he heard a rustle in the bush. Spike growled and was in an attack position. (Y/N) took notice of this and took on a stance as well.
(Y/N): A momment's never ruined huh.

Beowolves jumped out the bush and charge at (Y/N) and Spike. (Y/N) summoned shadows while Spike went in to Devourer form. The Alpha jumped on me but I slashed at it's chest making a red glowing X mark on it (author's note: Not the death mark)
(Y/N): So Grimm does Bleed
The Alpha charged again while the other Beowolves charge at Spike. I parry the Alpha's attack while Spike is just clobbering the beowolves. The alpha didn't notice that my shadows have surrounded it. As soon as the Alpha is in position I jumped back and now was encircling the Alpha with my shadows.
(Y/N): Checkmate.
My shadows all stabbed the Alpha at the same time. The Alpha went limp and disintegrated. I look at Spike and he was still fighting off some of the Beowolves. I summoned shadows underneath each Beowolves and then the shadows stabbed their exposed bellies.

(Y/N): Let's go Spike. Play time's over.
Spike growled and back to his cub form.

(Y/N) and Spike walked away from the ruins that he once thought was his grave.

Teaser over