Volume 4

Activating Project

Activating Project.......

Computer: Readers, I welcome you to the Volume 4 of this book. The Project Arc. Looking back at the story, the main protagonist, (Y/N), was severely injured. He was already at death's door, but a scientist salvaged his body and is "augmenting" it now as we speak.

But you may be wondering....What happened to the four girls that (Y/N) left. The four girls who thought that their loved one is already dead. Well, Ruby Rose has decided to set off to Mistral to warn the headmaster of an impending attack. She is accompanied by Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, and Lie Ren. Weiss Schnee was taken back by her father and is now a prisoner in their own house. Blake Belladonna is now on the way back to her home island, Menagerie. She decided to want to take a break for a while. Yang Xiao Long stays back in Patch, blaming herself the hardest for the death of (Y/N).

If you're also wondering Pyrrha Nikos was left behind at Ionia along with Ozpin. There they shall practice how to control her part of The Fall maiden. Pyrrha gave her circlet to Jaune so he could have a remembrance of her. Dez is sitting inside his quarters. He is sitting on a couch infront of a fireplace with (Y/C)'s mask displayed like a trophy, the words "Reminder of a Human who almost bested me" was etched on a plaque near the mask.

And now......it's time for (Y/N)......to wake up.....but will he be the same as before?

but will he be the same as before?