Chapter 7: The hunt for a bull

3rd Person POV

On a snowy day the forest is coated in white. The animals hide, the trees shiver, the wind sings a cold song. The sound of someone running in the forest echoed on the quiet snowy day. The white fang scientist tries his best to maneuver through the thick snowy path that covers the once green and brown ground of the forest. Snow slowing him down, he tries his best to shove the snow away. Sadly, his best was not good enough. The figure chasing him managed to caught up. The figure was a sign of fear for the man, why?, well it was because this figure was the one that wiped off one of their bases. Shadows began to surround the man, encircling him to block off an escape path. The man tried to dig his way out but his collar was grabbed by the figure he was trying to escape from. He stared into the eyes of the figure and the only thing to describe the feeling was it was like looking at death in the eyes.

(Y/N): Where is the lab?

His cold rough voice echoes in the head of the man. He remembers how his comrades died before the hands of this man, this monster. He looks at the blade coated in the blood of his late comrades.

(Y/N): I am losing my PATIENCE!

The man trembled in fear as he felt the cold hands of death slowly strangling him.

Scientist: I-I know! Just please let me go.

(Y/N): No, my information comes first.

Scientist: O-of course. T-The m-main lab is located near bilower (Author: I just made up the place so please don't hate). L-look for a grey warehouse, it won't be that hard to see it.

(Y/N) Let's go of the scientist, then the scientist crawled back but bumped a tree.

(Y/N): You're lucky you're not like the others. I'll let you live, but don't you dare report to your superiors. Live a normal life now, for them you're already dead. Now scram!

Scientist: T-hank you!

The scientist ran away as fast as he can. As the figure of the scientist disappear from view, (Y/N) pulls out a scroll from his pocket. The scroll was showing a map and a small window of the image of the warehouse. His eye brows curl to an angry glare as he saw the man behind it all, Adam Taurus. His fingers curled into fist and shook in rage. He threw the scroll to the snowy ground. Behind him a tall red bear clad in metal armor walked out of the trees.

(Y/N): Come one Spike. We got a bull to hunt.

(Y/N) activated his shadow blade and stabbed the scroll, the cracking screen mainly formed on the picture of Adam Taurus. The two walked deeper into the forest and disappeared in the shadows.

Adam POV

We've sent a squad to investigate the reports of an S.O.S. in a branch before the signal got cut. The squad reported that the lab exploded and no way anyone survived it. They said they will investigate it further. I went back to the lab and saw the child in the tube. The body enhancements are already being injected to the child. All that's left now is for the child to adapt to it. For now I have to strengthen the security of this facility.

Me: Add more undercover guards outside. I'm sure that the skirmish was caused by Blake and her group of misfits.

Grunt: yes sir!

I walk back to my room and sat down on the recliner chair. I turn the chair to face a map of Remnant with pictures of the people from Blake's group. I look at the picture of (Y/N) which has a red X mark that was slabbed on the picture. I laugh like a madman.

Me: "I'll take revenge for my master and the order." Ha! That idiot's now buried on a pile of stones. I have to thank Salem and her group for it. Now his vengeance is just nothing. Now I can take Blake for myself.