Chapter 11: Confession

(Y/N) POV
I walked my way back to our dorm room. I was greeted by an Ursa cub's tackle along with warm smiles from the girls. I try sitting down, but Yang grabbed me by the shoulder.

Yang: So you ready to get your butt whoop?
(Y/N): heh, a little bit too confident now are we?
Weiss: we're not confident. We are SURE we can beat you with out combination moves, right Spike?
Weiss rubs Spike's belly which made Spike growl playfully.
(Y/N): Hoho, how about you put your money where your mouth is?
Weiss: excuse me?
Blake: He wants to bet.
Yang: Heh, so you wanna make the fight interesting eh? How about if we win you do as we say?
(Y/N): and if I win?
Yang: hhhmm, well like there's a chance, so how about if you win we do as you say?
(Y/N): interesting, okay deal!

We left the room along with Spike and headed to the training field. We sat Spike down on the corner of the arena and I put some shadow barrier so he won't go anywhere. Then RWBY and I prepared for out battle.

(Y/N): I don't want to see anyone crying when I beat you okay?
Ruby: Same for you!
JNPR: Hey Guys!
(Y/N): oh, hey guys!
Team JNPR was on the audience seats on the training grounds. I didn't notice when they arrived though.
Jaune: you guys here to show (Y/N) your combination moves?
RWBY: Yeah!
(Y/N): How did you guys know?
Pyrrha: We trained with them earlier.
(Y/N): oh, then what can you say?
Nora: Prepare for your legs to get broken (Y/N)!
Ren: She's just kidding (Y/N), but their combination moves do pack a punch.
(Y/N): heh, we'll see. Anyway care to start us off guys?
JNPR: Sure thing. Start in
3
2
1
Go!
As soon as they signaled us to start I heard Ruby yell something.
Ruby: FREEZERBURN!
As soon as I heard this the floor became ice. Crap! Then I saw yang punch the ice creating a thick mist around me. Heh, great strategy, covering your opponents field of vision with mist. But I already know what going to happen next, Sneak Attacks.
Ruby: Ladybug!
When I heard this Ruby and Blake charged at me from both my sides. I parry, block, dodge their attacks. Shadows keep on appearing and disappearing in my place while I dodge, which makes it hard for them to track my movements. I pushed them away, but managed to stick a shadow rune on Ruby's Cape.
Ruby: grrr, Chackmate!
Weiss and Blake charged at me, Weiss stabs as Blake slashes. Of course I dodge, parry, and block their attack while moving backward to gain some distance. They attack at the same time, I managed to block it, but it pushed me out of the mist.
Ruby: Bumblebee and Iceflower!
I braced myself for what's to come. Fast ice bullets come at me, I tried to dodge but got I hit on my side, then my legs, arms, then torso. I saw Yang clears out the mist then was thrown to me really fast with her fist ready to punch my face. Heh, they have good strategies, but their mistake was clearing the mist. I activated the rune behind Ruby's cape which summoned a shadow, they didn't notice. I smirk under my mask and wait for the right time to change places. Yang's punch was almost near my face and she closed her eyes while smirking.

Yang POV
My punch is almost at (Y/N) mask. Heh, I closed my eyes and smirk and felt a satisfying smack. I opened my eyes to see Ruby in (Y/N) place. Crap! I punched my baby sister. The ice broke and Ruby's dizzy body hit the ground. I hurriedly approach my baby sister and check if she's okay.

Me: Ruby! Are you alright?!
Ruby: I could see cookies with wing over my head.
Good she's just dizzy.
(Y/N): heh, that was a little close there.
I heard (Y/N)'s voice behind me. I turned around and saw Blake's and Weiss's was knocked down by (Y/N). (Y/N) was playing with a shuriken by tossing it up then catching it.
(Y/N): Surprised?
My blood boiled and I used my semblance.

(Y/N) POV
I saw Yang's hair shone and her lilac eyes turn red. Well looks like she's pissed. Yang smashes both her fists together then charged at me really fast. I summoned shadows then I clashed with Yang. Me and my shadows attacked Yang, but Yang manage to block some of the attacks. Man, she can take hits. She then punch the ground causing it to shake. I was disoriented and the shake manage to make my shadows disappear. I try to regain my stance but was met by a powerful punch in the gut from Yang.

(Y/N): uuurrrfff, *grumbles* damn
Yang: heh, how'd you like that hot stuff?
Her punch was so powerful it launched me in the air.

Yang POV
I punched (Y/N) in the gut, but I didn't expect to launch him in the air though.
Me: Crap!
Ruby: Sis! What did you do?!
Ruby and the others were conscious then walked beside me.
Me: I may have accidentaly launched our love interest in the air.....
RWB: What?!
Ruby: Quick! How do we catch him?!
Weiss: I can use my glyphs as a cushion
Blake: I can use my Gambol Shroud
Ruby: you could tie me and Yang onto it so we could catch (Y/N) midair.
Me: Okay so the plan is me and Ruby are tied to Blake's Gambol Shroud, launched by Weiss using a glyph, catch (Y/N) midair, then land on one of Weiss's glyph. That's the plan right?
RWB: yes!
Ruby: Commence Operration: Save our Honey!!
WBY: Yeah!
(Y/N): Yeah!
When we heard his voice he was standing perfectly fine behind us. We all felt really happy and annoyed at the same time. We all looked at each other before looking back at (Y/N).

(Y/N) POV
I looked at the girls and I already heard what they called me. Do they really like me? I pondered for a while. I lost my thoughts when the four girls tackle me to the ground, each of them were tearing a bit and blushing. I just stroke their heads, trying to calm them down. Team JNPR saw this and gave me a thumbs up. I sighed and continue stroking their heads.

(Y/N): it's okay guys, I'm not hurt.
Yang: b-but I punched you in the gut, then launched you in the air...
Ruby: you got hurt because of us....
Blake: you might hate us...
Weiss: we panicked.....
RWBY: we thought something bad will happen to you....
(Y/N): there, there, I can't be called leader of the order of shadows if I can't survive something like that. Plus, I can't call myself a man if I'm not there for the ones I love....
Ruby: (Y/N)....
Weiss: What did.....
Blake: You just....
Yang: said....
(Y/N): all of you already heard it once, I-I don't plan on saying it again....

  They only hugged me tighter, I wouldn't call it a hug anymore, it's more like squuezing. It took me a while on convincing them to let me go. I get Spike then me and my team left and head to our dorm room. We opened it and I still can't get the million lien question when I look at their makeshift bunk beds.

(Y/N): are those bunk beds really safe?
Ruby: yeah totally.
Yang: But the most important question is.....
Yang locked the doors, Blake locked the windows.
Yang: We've been wondering when will you show yourself to us....
(Y/N): hmmm, when I want to I guess.
Blake: not now?
(Y/N): No not yet, although I said I love you guys, I don't want to rush things.
They all seem to frown when I said this.
(Y/N): So what I'm gonna do is to take each of you in an individual dates so I can get to know each one of you more. Does that sound like a plan?
RWBY: Yes!!
Weiss: so when will we do the dates?
(Y/N): Not this week, I'll be busy.
Ruby: busy?
(Y/N): yeah, I have errands to run.
Weiss: from whom?
(Y/N): from Prof. Ozpin. Which reminds me, I have to sleep early now.
I scuttle in my sleeping bag then placed Spike beside me.
(Y/N): Goodnight ladies
RWBY: goodnight....honey
I blushed really hard when I heard them say that.

Him: Hoho, Well looks like it was lucky ladies.
(Y/N): Oh shut up
Him: heh, cut me some slack this is the only time I got to appear again.
(Y/N): so I'm guessing you have something else to say?
Him: Yeah, be carful with Nocturne he's still not given up on breaking you.
(Y/N): any tips?
Him: hhhmm, show him your resolve, oh and your love for your lady friends hehehe.
(Y/N): *sigh* that all?
Him: No, have you mastered the Multi-Death mark move?
(Y/N): I'm gonna do it tomorrow during one of my missions.
Him: Just remember what Me and Zed taught you and you'll be fine.
(Y/N): okay then. That all?
Him: Yeah, good night ladies man bwahahaha
(Y/N): goodnight