Chapter 8: Moonlight reflection

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) and Spike entered the town of Bilower. The town was a trade town so the road is always flooded with merchants, civilians, and some hunters. At first (Y/N) thought they would be catching most of the attention of the towns people, but when they saw how the busy the town is they would mostly blend in with the crowd. They found an inn to stay at and paid a price of 499 lien per night, breakfast included. Once they paid the fees and placed their stuff in their room they head out to find information about the warehouse here.

They took in the consideration of what the scientist said that it is a "gray" warehouse. True enough the number of grey warehouse existing in the town is around six. Two of those being renovated to a fish market while the rest are all for storage purposes by private companies.

While they were walking by the street , they spotted a gray warehouse with an odd golden mustache logo by it's metal door. The logo looked similar like Watt's logo.

(Y/N): "Doctor" Watts my ass. Spike, we found the warehouse.

Spike growled under his hood and readied his war hammer but (Y/N) calmed him down.

(Y/N): Easy there buddy. We'll attack later. For now let's think of a plan.

Spike nods and hides his war hammer back. Both of them left and headed to the inn and made plans for the attack.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ruby and company just reached the burned down factory that was a secret research facility by the white fang. Police tapes blocks the path to entering the building and officers and hunters were posted nearby to keep the public out. They could see some investigators getting clues and inspecting the burned down and ruined building. Ruby and company approached a nearby police officer.

Ruby: Hello officer, what happened here?

Officer: Building got raided and burned down, based on our findings.

Blake: Why so?

Officer: That's classified information kid, I suggest you go back to your schools.

Ruby: But-

Officer: This is a restricted area. No excuses will be permitted unless an authoritative personnel gave you the go. So I suggest you go back.

Ruby hung her head down and walked back to her group. Ruby looked at them and sighed.

Blake: Well there's plan B.

Yang: What's plan B?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Inside the meeting room in Salem's castle, Salem and Watts are discussing about any inconveniences to the plans.

Salem: The group that Ozpin leads is a thorn to our plans. We should find a way to weaken them then finish them off to decrease any chances of other people fighting us.

Watts: Yes ma'am. Adam and his remaining followers has taken refuge in one of my laboratories/warehouse. They are currently housing a biological weapon.

Salem: A biological weapon you say?

Watts: Yes, A young child mixed with the genes of the leader, well deceased leader, (Y/N) (L/N) and the scientist Lena Kitsune, renowned for her genius in genetics. It's modified to be a smart and deadly assassin.