Chapter 5: Dance Night!

Btw I forgot to remind you
(F/c) - Favourite color
(Sf/c) - Second Favourite color
(Tf/c) - Thir Favourite color

(Y/N) POV
I woke up to hear some shuffling under the sheets. I slowly opened one eye, it's till dark but there was dim light to see Blake still reading an article about Roman Torchwick on her scroll. *sigh* I'll talk to her tomorrow. I close my eyes again for sleep.

Time skip

I woke up and saw that I'm the only one left in the room. I guess Yang, Weiss, and Ruby are preparing for the party. Go to go find Blake. I stood up and did some stretching, Spike was watching me while wagging his fluffy small tail. I dress up in my casual wear( SKT T1 Zed skin) and was about to head out until I was greeted by Prof. Ozpin and Master Shen.

 Ozpin and Master Shen

(The clothes)

Prof. Ozpin: Hello Mr. (L/N)
Master Shen: So you did came back. Why didn't you tell us first?
(Y/N): ah, err, girl problems...
Prof. Ozpin & Master Shen: Oh...must be bad.
(Y/N): heh, so anyways it's nice seeing you guys again but I got to go.
Prof. Ozpin: Sure, but please make sure to not disappear again.
Master Shen: It greatly affected team RWBY's overall performance.
(Y/N): yeah, I've been told. Bye!
I waved back and open my scroll for a map and navigated my way to the library. While walking there I gained some whispers from some students but I didn't mind them. Then I saw team NNJA out on their daily routine. They saw me, Noah, Jake, and Natasha waved at me while Ane probably just ignore me. I made it to the library without getting lost. Okay, now to look for a girl with black bow. I scanned the library and I spot her. I got out a laser pointer and pointed it at the screen Blake was looking at.

Blake POV
I was reading something on the screen until a red dot appeared. It keeps on circling on the screen and I can't take my eyes off it. I got to my hand I tried getting it. Then it moved to the floor and keeps on moving. I followed and it moved to a corner.
(Y/N): So, are all cat related Faunus follows a red dot or is just you?
I was surprised to meet (Y/N) here.
Me: Wha-what are you doing here?
(Y/N) removed his mask and face me.
(Y/N): hmmm, I was looking for a certain cat Faunus. But I was having trouble finding the said Faunus, so I put out a laser pointer to see if there will be cats attracted to it....aaaannnddd I found the Faunus I was looking for.
He said jokingly. I playfully punch his arm.
Me: Rude.
(Y/N): heh, maybe.
Then he suddenly planted a kiss on my cheek. I was blushing really hard since I was caught off guard.
(Y/N): gotcha!
He scooped me up and carried me like a princess as we exited the library. I hid my face on his chest since I could feel the gazes of others. I looked at (Y/N) and he seems to be enjoying it. We arrived at a courtyard and (Y/N) sat on the bench while carrying me. I was about to stand up, but he grabbed my arm and made me sit on his lap. This made me blush again.
Me: You know...you weren't this aggressive last night.
(Y/N): Well I learned sometimes that you need to play dirty to get what you want.
He booped my nose. Then smiled at me warmly.
(Y/N): Blake, I want you to take a brake from searching about the White fang and Roman Torchwick. Otherwise you'll break.
Me: But honey, people's lives are at stake. If we don't stop them sooner more lives will be in danger. And our enemies will not wait for us to graduate.
(Y/N): *sigh* Look people's lives are always at stake. That's called living. I learned that from a young age, I always risk my life just to survive. I didn't care about what others see me. I did it just to live. Because of that I managed to meet Master Zed and the Order of Shadows. And then after that I met you guys.
He then hug me tightly.
(Y/N): I don't want to see you destroying yourself or letting this investigation control you. I'm not telling to stop either. I'm just telling to take a break and rest. Pleaassseee
He tried saying please cutely as he can, but it just doesn't fit with his rough voice. I tried holding back my laughter.
Me: hahahahaha, ah man, I wish I could have recorded the pleaasseee part. It sounded bad, but you look cute.
(Y/N): *sigh* so will you take a break?
Me: Not yet....there's still one thing I need so I'll take a break.
(Y/N): What is it?
Me: Be my first dance?
(Y/N): is that all? Sure why not. Okay now off to bed. Go sleep and take a rest.
Me: Carry me to our dorm?
(Y/N): you're abusing your alone time with me, are you?
Me: hehe, maybe.
I said while purring at his chest.
(Y/N): *sigh* You have a lot of explaining to the others. They might think you're hogging me.
Me: teehee.
I said while winking my one eye and putting out my tounge. Then we left the courtyard and head to our dorm. (Y/N) was carrying me princess style as we walk.