Chapter 3: Initiation & Welcoming

(Y/N) POV
I woke up, looked around and notice almost everyone is still asleep. Huh, not much of early risers now are we. I fixed my sleeping bag then head to the comfort room to change to my armor. After I was done changing I went out with my cloak on. Some of the students was awake except for Ruby and Yang they were sleeping next to the girl with the twitching bow. Why am I thinking about them?! They will just cause a distraction! I grunted then head to the cliff side where the initiation would be. I sat down under a tree and meditated.
Him: hmm? What brings you here? Ya nervous?
(Y/N): No, I was just here for early practice.
Him: oh? Well practice all you want. I'll just watch you.

After a while of practicing I stopped meditating. I open my eyes to see some students arriving. I got up and join the group. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned my head and see Ruby and Yang with some other people.

Ruby POV
We were supposed to meet by the cliff side for our initiation. When Me, Yang, and Jaune arrived there we met up with Noah, Natasha, Jake, and Ane.

Noah: hey guys!

Me: oh Noah, nice to see ya again.

Noah: Sorry if we didn't approach you during the slumber party.

Natasha: Yeah, we were kinda busy with something.

Me: No prob, hehe, I did make a new friends though!

Ane: Really? Who?

I point at Jaune who was near us.

Me: guys meet Jaune

Jaune: Hi

Noah: Hi Jaune! I'm Noah

Natasha: hello, I'm Natasha

Jake: 'Sup, I'm Jake

Ane: Hey, I'm Ane

Me: Oh and my other friend is....

I was looking for him and saw a figure wearing brown and tattered cloak.

Me: Ah! There he is! Come on follow me

I tried to make my way through the crowd. I was behind (Y/N) and tap his shoulder.

Me: Hi (Y/N)!

(Y/N) just nods and noticed the others behind me.

Me: Oh! Right this is Jaune, Noah, Natasha, Jake, and Ane. I'm sure you've met my sister Yang.

(Y/N) just nods and turns his head back. Wha- is he just shy?

Yang: that was rude!

Noah: maybe he was just shy?

We all passed over the subject about (Y/N) and proceeded to the platforms. Ozpin was instructing us on what to do.

(Y/N) POV
Ozpin was telling us something about getting a relic from some ruins. After that all of us got catapulted, I see the other gliding and landing. Well I'm sure they'll have a rough landing hehe. Not me though. I landed by popping out of a shade.