Chapter 1: Who am I?

Author: Okay before I start let's get one thing straight. The POV will still be written as (Y/N) POV but. But. But. (Y/N) will not be called (Y/N). I'm guessing you already figured it out because of the chapter title. (Y/N) lost his memories except for his fighting styles. So don't get too lost if it's on (Y/N) POV but he's called by a different name.

(Y/N) POV

I opened my eyes. No memory of who or where I am. I was laying down on a bed, a cold metallic bed, and my back feels like something was squeezing on it. Then I saw an old man by his 30's,  wearing a white lab coat, brown polo underneath the lab coat, and has a robotic right hand. He was staring at me with joy in his eyes.

Nikolai: hello there. I'm glad to see that you're awake. I am Nikolai Dustesla. You could call me Prof. Nikolai or without formalities, you could call me dad.

Then he typed something on a screen that was floating beside him.

Nikolai: Okay, now could you understand me? If so please nod.

I nod my head.

Nikolai: Good. Good. *types on the screen again* Now please try to look around.
I turned my head to the left, then to the right, then up and down. I saw the place I was in, it was like a lab of some sort. I saw some dust vials, some really thin threads hanging around, a few machines, some blueprints, and then something pops up in my vision when I looked at dad. It was something like a little screen and is giving me basic information about him like his name, age, occupation, blood type, semblance, aura level, and a lie detector.

Nikolai: You saw the basic information and the lie detector about me yes?

I nod

Nikolai: Well.....before we get to your eyes let's start first with your arm. Try raising your right arm look at it and try moving it around.

I raised my right arm and looked at it. It was normal....a bit. There was some blue wave pulses emitting from inside the arm. Then that "thing" popped up again.

On the "thing"
Augmented Muscle fibers and bones detected......scanning....scan complete.....100% functional

What the hell is this? Then as if he can read my mind dad answered.

Nikolai: I'm sure you saw something popped out again. Well before I explain all these questions you have in your head, let us finish your examination first, okay?

I nod my head.

Nikolai: Good. Now I want you to calm down as you do the same to your left arm.....please calm down.

I nod then looked at my left arm. I was shocked. It was robotic. It has a smooth layer of metal coverring, my left hand was the same. I pressed a button then the metal covering opened up a bit. Then that "thing" popped out again.

On that "thing"
Robotic left arm Protective Coverring opened.....scanning protective coverring......scan complete....no sign of heavy, medium, and light damages or dents.......scanning Augmented Muscle fibers and bones......scan complete....100% functional.......scanning left hand.....100% functional.

The protective coverring retracted back to it's original position and I just layed down my left hand and  looked at dad.

Nikolai: I guess you're still shocked in what you saw....but at least you stayed calm. *types something on the screen* Now, I want you to try to sit up. Don't push yourself if you can't do it. *presses some buttons beside the bed*

I tried sitting up. I raised my head, the raised my back. When I raised my back I could feel some air escaped and that something that was squeezing my back earlier was gone. I let my arms support my torso as I lifted it up. I managed to sat up with no complications.