Chapter 4: When two Rivals collide!

(Y/N) POV
After that ruckus in the courtyard, I was called by Porf. Ozpin for a talk in his office. When I entered General Ironwood and Winter was there Well at least I'm not that drunk anymore, I could strike up some casual conversation.
Winter: WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!
I spoke too soon...
Master Shen: Well one Qrow is part of our little circle, while (Y/N) here....he's....he's just here.
Winter: I know, but why is he here?
Prof. Ozpin: It's because I need to talk to him. Mr. (Y/N) please sit down.
I sat on the chair. I notice around me that the air around here is.....tense.
Prof. Ozpin: So Mr. (Y/N) I have heard that you agreed to Shen's suggestion about the special fight?
(Y/N): Ah yes, I agreed in participating on it.
Master Shen and Prof. Ozpin smiles, while the others just have a "what are they talking about" face.
Master Shen: Great! Then you can leave now (Y/N). Ozpin and I will plan on the fight, but the time will be before the doubles match.

I left the room. Man it's too tense there.

Shen POV
(Y/N) just left the room. I saw James and Winter look at me with a pissed off face. I sighed knowing that his first impression with Winter and James, but hey he did a good job befriending Qrow.

Qrow: That kid's good.
Winter: Good?! Good?! That kid is a drunktard ass, who might be blackmailing my sister to date him!
James: I agree with Winter, but not the last part. That kid is a drunktard like Qrow.
Then we all look at Qrow who was looking for something.
Me: What are you looking for?
Qrow: My Canister! Crap!
James: *scoffs* Anyway, Shen what and why is that kid here in beacon?
Me: Tha-
Ozpin cut me off.
Ozpin: That's because of a favor of a friend and also he has the skills that could make him better than Winter. Well he is mostly a good student, but I guess his master's habit rubbed on him.
Winter: Impossible!
James: Who is that kid's master?
Ozpin: Heh, I'll let you find out yourself. Come on we are gonna watch a special fight between two Ionian ninjas.
Me: Hehe, don't freak out when you find out who his master is.
We then walked to a V.I.P. Room to watch the fight.

(Y/N) POV
I was at the waiting lounge on the west side of the arena. I was checking my equipments.

Speaker: Calling Mr. (Y/N) (L/N)! Please come to the arena now!
Him: Show them the power of the shadows, kid.
(Y/N): I will.

I formed my mask and wore it. I walked outside the gate and walked to the arena. Noah was already there, but he was alone.

(Y/N): Where's the rest of your team?
Noah: They said it will be more fun to watch a 1v1 between The master of the Order of Shadows and The next leader of the Kinkou Order. They also said that they might just get in my way.
(Y/N): Hehe, well that just means we can give it our all again.
Noah: Yup. No holding back.
(Y/N): I never plan to.
Dr. Oobleck: Ahh, it's nice to see that both of my Favourite students participate in this festival. Let me explain the rules of this special fight. Both fighters hail from Ionia, they have been rigorously so the Warriors hailing from Ionia are not that much aura dependent. So this fight will determine who will be the last one standing. Also we will not be minding if their auras ever reach the red zone.
Prof. Port: My, oh my, this will surely be an exciting match to watch! Now fighters prepare for battle!

We readied our weapons.

Prof and Oobleck: Reeeeaaddyyy?! Fight!!

We both charged at each other, but before blades clashed I summoned a shadow behind him and change places with it. I roundhouse kick him. He block with his sword, but I manage to kick him back using a drop kick. He staggered a bit then regained his stance. I continue with my relentless attacks. I surround him with shadows and attack him simultaneously while change places from shadow to shadow. Noah manage to block some attacks, but I still manage to damage him. He planted his spirit sword on the ground and th are around him glows blue. (Y/N) remembers this move and decided to stand back form now.