Chapter 10: Purpose....

(Y/N) POV
I opened my eyes to see I'm in a dark place. Huh, never had a nightmare after I conquered nocturne(Not Eternum nocturne). After walking around the place I saw a figure, I approached it and tap his shoulder. The figure turned around and it was Master Zed in his 30's.
(Y/N): Hi.
Master Zed: Who are you kid?
(Y/N): Oh, I'm (Y/N). (Right he found me when he was about 44, he died at the age of 67....)
Master Zed: (Y/N)? Huh, nice name. I always wanted to name my kid (Y/N).
I smiled when Master Zed said this. I was really touched that Master Zed named me after a name he really wants to name his kid.
Master Zed: Well, too bad I won't get a chance to do it.
(Y/N): Why?
Master Zed: Prying in huh kid.
(Y/N): Oh, uh, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.
Master Zed: Well, we got nothing to do here. So let's talk.
The scenery change from plain black to a cliffside. What the heck? Wait....this cliffside is where Master Zed and I used to talk about personal stuff. I saw Master Zed take a seat by the cliff, I did the same.
Master Zed: Since your asking, let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there lived a ninja who was hated by everyone and has a huge bounty on his head. The ninja didn't care, he knew what he was doing bad and he still did it because he had no choice. At one point the ninja met someone who understands him, someone who is also hated and resented by everyone. Let's just call this girl "the dark sovereign". The ninja was walking back to his home until a dark ball made by the dark sovereign accidentally hit him. After that they became close friends. One time the dark sovereign accidentaly took off the ninja's mask. She saw a big scar across his face, a scar across his left eye, a scar along his right cheek and a scar underneat his lower left lip. The ninja thought that his friend will be too disgusted or scared of his face. The dark sovereign touched the ninja's right cheek then began to cry, but she neither felt and ill will against the ninja, rather she felt sympathy. The ninja tried comforting his friend, they became close with each other. They decided to visit a festival in the city. They knew it was a bad idea, but the ninja wanted his girlfriend to see the beautiful fireworks, and possibly ask her to marry him. The day of the festival, they entered the city withoutraising any suspicion. They enjoyed their time at the festival. It was already near the fireworks event, but the city soldiers manage to spot them. They were both running for their lives, the ninja thought that maybe he'll ask her next time. They neared the gate, an Evil elder which has ties to the dark sovereign blocked their path. The evil elder cast a spell on the dark sovereign. The dark sovereign screamed in pain, the ninja was enraged. The ninja attacked killing almost all of the soldiers blocking his path. He met face to face with the evil elder. The ninja was gonna kill him but was stopped by a familiar black ball. He turned around and saw his beloved, the dark sovereign. He tried calling out to her, but she just faced him with a face that's full of blood lust and evil. The dark sovereign attacked the ninja, all the ninja could to was defend. He doesn't want to hurt his love, but if this continues innocent people who has nothing to do with the evil elder will die.....so he made a choice....a choice that will benefit the many....a choice where only one will suffer....he decided to kill his beloved...so he could set her free from this world's hatred and resentments. He readied his weapon, he appeared in front of his beloved and strike her heart. The dark sovereign's face was released of anger and bloodlust, it was replaced with a smiling face that's clinging to life to say her last words to her beloved......"I...Love....You..." was all she could say to her lover before going limp. The ninja cried and cried and cried.....he was almost broken enough to to commit suicide, but his anger became his foundation. "Revenge" he muttered while hugging his lover's dead body "I'll avenge you...I'll punish that bastard elder..." He gently layed down the body and searched for the elder. The elder escaped. "You can't hide..." he said before carrying his lover's body and went home, there he hurried his lover's body. His happy days were gone...all he could think of was.....revenge.
The story was so sad. It made me tear up. I wiped my tears and asked him a question.
(Y/N): Did the ninja....got his revenge?
Master Zed: He did, but after he got his revenge he felt empty. So he wandered around until he met a street kid. The street kid stole his lien and manage to slip by him two times before he finally caught the kid.
Wait....street kid....No....it couldn't be that- my thoughts were cut off as soon as Master Zed spoke.
Master Zed: He decided to adopt the kid and named him (Y/N), (*looks at me*) the name he always wanted to name his son that he never had. (Y/N) made the ninja's life have purpose again and they lived happily for the rest of their lives.
I looked at Master Zed in shock and awe.
Master Zed: So don't make vengeance your purpose in life (Y/N). (*flicks my forehead*) you have four lucky ladies loving you. So live your life for them, protect them with all you have, love them to the fullest. Be a family.
Master Zed then smiles. Then a bright light blinded me.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I opened my eyes, I have some tears on my eyes. I sat up and turned off the alarm. I look at the four girls sleeping with me on the mattress. I smiled and kissed their forehead while stroking their hair. I'll never let anything hurt all of you, I'll love you all to the fullest, and I promise that we'll become a happy family together. I stood up and suit up my usual equipment. I head out to the door to train. I'll train harder, to protect them! I was gonna reach out to the door and open it until a glyph was activated on the floor. Crap. I was frozen from feet to shoulder. I tried escaping by breaking the ice.

???: Ahem!
I look to where the source of the sound was and saw the four girls awake. All of them were standing, Ruby and Yang has their arms crossed on their chests, Weiss and Blake has their hands on their hips. All of them were puffing their cheeks and was tapping the floor with their feet.

RWBY: And Where do you think you're Going?
I laughed nervously because of this scary situation and the pressure coming from them.
(Y/N): *laughing nervously* hehe, training.
Weiss: And not telling us?
Blake: You still owe us dates.
Yang: How do we know you're not cheating on us?
Ruby: yeah, how do we know you're not seeing anybody?

They were slowly approaching me, their eyes filled with teasing and a little bit of lust. Weiss transformed the block of ice into ice cuffs for my hands and feet.
(Y/N): Mercy?
RWBY: hmmmmmm.......NOPE!
They lunged at me.

( I just edited the text)Author's note: Thanks for reading guys! I really appreciate it! Volume 3 out

Author's note: Thanks for reading guys! I really appreciate it! Volume 3 out.....Tomorrow! :D