Chapter 10: Aftermath

Author: Sorry if I didn't update yesterday :( wi-fi probs.

3rd Person POV

People were gathered at the Kinkou Order's temple. The people varried from students of beacon to ninjas of the Kinkou order. The air around the gathering is full of sadness and sorrow. Everyone was mourning, mourning for the death of (Y/N). (Y/N)'s shadow blades and razor shuriken were placed on an elevated platform and has some flowers around it. The elevated platform was a small tombstone, with the logo of the order of shadows etched on it. In this gathering four girls were deeply affected, their cries heavier than the others. Team RWBY was crying heavily while looking at the tombstone. Noah, (Y/N)'s rival and friend, just looks at the tombstone with complete respect and a bit of sadness.

Flashback

As soon as the Ionian ships landed, Team RWBY already want to go back to Vale and search for (Y/N). They were stopped by Shen and Ozpin.

Shen: Don't worry I'll send Team NNJA to look for him.
Shen looks at Noah then nods. Noah gathered his team and they went off on a smaller Ionian ship.
Shen: Okay, Everyone please gather at the Kinkou Order's temple. There we will treat your injuries.

Time skip

Everyone was sitting around the Kinkou Order's temple. Injured people were being treated using Ionian medical techniques, because of that most of the injured people are now relieved and are sleeping. Team RWBY, JNPR, and SSSN gathered into a small circle.

Jaune: Don't worry guys. I'm sure Noah and the others will find him just hanging around some broken building.
Sun: Yeah, then they'll come back here safe and sound.
Ren: (Y/N) is a tough cookie to crack.
Team RWBY were just silent, tears still flood their eyes.
The Ilaka and the rest of the Blood moon warriors (Except for Big boss and Chrono) approached their gathering and helped in comforting team RWBY.
Ilaka: I'm sure he'll be fine. He survived one month of Big boss's hellish training.

Inside a room the Big boss, Chrono, Shen, Ozpin, and Ironwood gathered for discussion.

Shen: I want to know why those robots started to turn their backs on their allies.
Shen looks at Ironwood with stern and anger in his eyes.
Ironwood: Yes, my subordinates say that Roman Torchwick hacked into my ship's systems.......and apologize for my shortcomings.
Shen: *sigh* this is why I don't like robots.
Ozpin: James......just help us back in reclaiming Vale. That would be enough for an apology.
Ozpin turns to Big boss and Chrono.
Ozpin: I still can't believe my eyes that the twelve Blood moon warriors are here.
Big boss: Two of us. The rest are with the people.
Ozpin: Yes. But this event has a little......positive side to it. (Y/N) managed to save Purrha, who has some of the fall maiden's power inside her. I just hope that our hero comes back....soon.
They all nod.

Back with team RWBY and the others.

They were all making small talk to each other. Of course Team RWBY was still in tears, but they calmed down a little. Suddenly the gates of the temple opened. There team NNJA stands and was holding on something wrapped in cloth, and their faces were sad. Shen and Ozpin greeted them, but once they saw their faces and the object they were holding they knew something bad happened. Once team RWBY, JNPR, SSSN saw team NNJA they approached them. But was then reality hit them hard when they saw their faces and the wrapped object. Team RWBY still refused to accept reality.

Ruby: Noah, where's (Y/N)?
Weiss: Y-yeah, where is that dolt?
Blake: Was he screwing around when you found him?
Yang: I'm sure he wa right?

Noah then unwraps the cloth and reveals a severed left arm, (Y/N)'s shadow blades and razor shurikens.

Noah: T-that's all we could find.....I'm sorry...

Team RWBY's eyes widened, but they still can't accept reality.
Ruby: N-no...that can't be right...(Y/N) must just messing around with us.
Weiss: T-this must be one of his pranks again....
Blake: Come out (Y/N) we know you're here....
Yang: (Y/N) come out already....
Their voices sounded a little bit insane.

Noah: ....I'm sorry girls....but (Y/N) left us already.....
The girls all broke down in tears.

End flashback

The burial ended and the girls were crying and hugging the tombstone.

What happened with (Y/N)'s body

??? POV

The fall of beacon was really harsh, yet here I am finding a body that could be suitable for the project. I searched everywhere, yet I only keep finding dead bodies. I was walking and passed some destroyed houses and buildings, there I saw another body. The body was bloody, has a missing left arm, and the eyes were slashed. I scanned the body foolishly hoping for a life signature.

*beep*
Scan complete. Result: Body still alive, but needs immediate medical attention.

Someone that I could save from his death. Finally.... I pressed a button on my back pack. My robot assistant Gladis came out.

???: Gladis, secure this body into a life support pod.
Gladis: Yes professor.
Gladis transformed into a life support pod and I carried the boy into it. I pushed some buttons then the life support pod did it's thing. I was looking around while waiting for the life support pod to finish. Then something caught my eyes. I approached it and saw a severed hand along with some weapons. I scanned it.
???: This must be the boy's hand and weapons. Well I'll just scan it so I could make him a new ones.

Gladis: Life support complete, body now stable for Project.
???: Good, let's go back to the lab Gladis. We could now prepare for Project: Augmentation.

End chapter

Author: Sorry if this is just a short chapter. I still need to do the end of the chapter one shot. I already took request from two people.